A rare gem of a hotel with everything you may need overnight - including literally the kitchen sink. It's a home from home with all the pots and pans you would want if you chose to cook an evening meal - there's even a laundry room to do your washing and a gym to work out! However, the breakfast served each morning is not to be missed and sets you up for the day ahead. The staff are so welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. On arrival I discovered the reclining sofa mechanism was broken and literally within minutes of reporting it John came to the room and fixed it straightaway - great service with a smile. Craig Patterson makes every guest feel special and this is true of management and staff alike - from the moment you walk in through the entrance door and throughout the hotel it's like having an extended family. It would always be my first choice when staying in Newcastle - there is no other that can match the superb rooms, facilities and welcome. All the staff and management deserve a pat on the back for being such a breath of fresh air in the world of hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a hotel, Staybridge Suites Newcastle is the ideal place to stay. Staybridge Suites Newcastle is located just moments from the Quayside area, with its excellent selection of restaurants and bars. Within walking distance is the Millennium Bridge, Baltic Centre, Tyne Bridge and the eye-catching Sage Gateshead. The city centre location of Staybridge Suites Newcastle puts all of the major business and leisure attractions of Newcastle within easy reach, including the many shops and restaurants around Eldon Square, the Theatre Royal, Centre for Life and Newcastle and Northumbria Universities. Staybridge Suites Newcastle offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, many with stunning views of the Quayside area and the Millennium Bridge. All suites are furnished to a high standard; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, flat screen TV with over 100 TV and radio channels including Sky Sports and JSTV and complimentary high speed Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include a 24-HR manned reception, complimentary breakfast, on site convenience shop, fitness room, IHG Rewards points and complimentary guest laundry room. Join us for complimentary guest evening receptions (Tuesday-Thursday) serving drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Upon Tyne