Staybridge Suites Newcastle
US$96
  • Pool
Village Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$65
Jesmond Dene House(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$124
US$120
Novotel Newcastle Airport(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
  • Pool
US$104
US$88
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$251
US$140
Agoda.com
US$99
US$90
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Newcastle - Gosforth Park(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$83
Priceline
easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$52
Official Hotel Site
    1,474 results
    All reviewshome from homeone bedroom suitecity centrelaundry roomsmall kitchenkitchen areastudent accommodationfull kitchenshort walkself cateringbreakfast barsecure parkingcomplimentary breakfastmillennium bridgecoffee machinea great place to staybeans
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

I recently had the pleasure of a lengthy stay at these apartments
    I was met with a warm friendly welcome and this continued throughout my stay
    All staff are superb and can't do enough to help ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible
    The rooms are very comfortable with all amenities you'll require
    The staff host a meet and greet every tues, wed & thurs where all refreshments, cheese & biscuits are free, this is a great way to meet new colleagues/friends
    Dave the maintenance engineer was particularly helpfully when I had a small problem with my en suite wash basin
    I would recommend these apartments to anyone and can assure you you won't be disappointed

Lee Williamson

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
    Reviewed 10 April 2014

This hotel had good reviews on TA, this is what convinced me to book it and I wasn't disappointed. Big clean rooms with nice bathroom - kitchen was well-equipped even thought we didn't use it for more than opening a bottle of wine! Bed was comfy. Shower was hot and powerful...not like the hideous dribbly showers you get in some places.

We enjoyed the complimentary glass of wine and nibbles at the managers evening reception (Tues-Thurs 6.30-7.30). Parking was reasonably priced at £8 a day. It's about a 15 minute walk into central Newcastle's shopping areas along some fairly un-scenic roads, but the short stroll down to the Quayside more than makes up for this location. Breakfast was good, a help-yourself affair but with more than enough choice.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 3rd floor which didn't have a view, but we didn't mind!
    • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 6 April 2014

The pros: ok location, short walk to the quayside down the bank and walkable from Central Station and the city centre although it's a bit out on a limb. Great friendly welcome from the staff. Rooms are spotlessly clean as were all the common areas of the hotel.

Cons? The buffet breakfast, which offers a good selection of breads, fruit, yoghurt cereals plus bacon and eggs, was quite busy when I was there and there is fairly limited seating in the lounge area. It also appears to be self clear but most people just seemed to leave their empties on the table. I was also slightly disappointed with the view of the car park from my room but for one night it was fine.

I am not sure the serviced apartment arrangement would quite work for me again. It was fine for the one night and came in at a reasonable cost and is certainly better than most budget hotels but if you are looking for a good clean place to stay at a reasonable cost then the Staybridge Suites is a good sound choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
    Reviewed 5 April 2014

This was my third stay at Staybridge & I can't think of staying anywhere else in Newcastle. Very friendly staff, central location just up from the Quayside and about a 5 minute walk from the centre. The breakfast and free newspaper is very welcome. The fact that each room has a kitchen means that this is a step above the average hotel. Due to my three month stay last year and the points I have amassed I got an upgrade to a suite. VERY nice with a separate bedroom and extra TV. Again the ONLY draw back to this place is the windows that will not open. For fresh air you have to leave the comfort of your room, go downstairs and walk outside.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
    1  Thank Kostas K
    Reviewed 31 March 2014

This hotel is fabulous! The rooms are superb and spotlessly clean. Our room had fabulous views of the river and bridges.The staff are extremely welcoming and very helpful. The buffet style breakfast is excellent and tea/coffee is available 24 hours a day.The hotel is a short walk from the Quayside and the city centre, which is slightly further away, can be reached in 10-15 minutes.

Room Tip: Request a river view when booking.
    • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple