I cannot recommend this hotel strongly enough, Its location near to the Quayside in Newcastle on Tyne makes it an exciting place for all those who want to see what Newcastle offers by way of entertainment, good restaurants and an all-round sight seeing extravaganza, then this is the place for you. Within close proximity to Beamish and Ailnwick castle & Gardens, there is much to enjoy. The hotel team of Alex and Kirsty were most helpful and professional and made us feel most welcome during our stay. They gave us service with a smile, yes, but much more than that, they made us feel like returning friends they hadn't seen for a while. I can't thank them or praise them enough for making our 3 night stay with them magical :) The hotel rooms are spacious and are well fitted out with Fridge, Microwave and dishwasher( all you need to take care of the odd snack when you need it) and are well furnished, clean,and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in after 19 years of travelling the world on business. Thinking of going to Newcastle, book this as your place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a hotel, Staybridge Suites Newcastle is the ideal place to stay. Staybridge Suites Newcastle is located just moments from the Quayside area, with its excellent selection of restaurants and bars. Within walking distance is the Millennium Bridge, Baltic Centre, Tyne Bridge and the eye-catching Sage Gateshead. The city centre location of Staybridge Suites Newcastle puts all of the major business and leisure attractions of Newcastle within easy reach, including the many shops and restaurants around Eldon Square, the Theatre Royal, Centre for Life and Newcastle and Northumbria Universities. Staybridge Suites Newcastle offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, many with stunning views of the Quayside area and the Millennium Bridge. All suites are furnished to a high standard; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, flat screen TV with over 100 TV and radio channels including Sky Sports and JSTV and complimentary high speed Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include a 24-HR manned reception, complimentary breakfast, on site convenience shop, fitness room, IHG Rewards points and complimentary guest laundry room. Join us for complimentary guest evening receptions (Tuesday-Thursday) serving drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Ebookers, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Upon Tyne