Staybridge Suites Newcastle
Jurys Inn Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$77
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$125
US$101
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
US$95
US$88
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$67
US$99
US$90
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The New Northumbria Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$96
Priceline
Osborne Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
Travelocity
US$91
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Newcastle South Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
1,473 results
All reviewshome from homeone bedroom suitecity centrelaundry roomsmall kitchenkitchen areastudent accommodationfull kitchenshort walkself cateringbreakfast barsecure parkingcomplimentary breakfastmillennium bridgecoffee machinea great place to staybeans
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2010

We had a sixth (top) floor room with view over the city and felt very privileged. The room is excellent even when you decide to stay in for the night. Breakfast is good and the complimentary drinks three nights week great for people staying there for their job. It is a little bit irritating that the don't deliver what they promise in every aspect. The room type mentions 'FREE WIFI AND WIRED HSIA', the rooms don't have free high speed internet access and the wifi was very slow, leading to long periods of no connection. Some of the personnel seem to be inexperienced too. Still, I would prefer to stay in Staybridge Suites during all my travels.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2010

Stayed for the Great North Run, unfortunately the prices were ramped up but every hotel in the North East does that for the GNR.

Service was excellent, the rooms are superb, the kitchen was great for my needs so I could eat exactly what I needed the night before the race. Very, very friendly, I'd happily stay again.

Location is in student land by the look of it and I imagine the walk back could be lonely of a night but it's very close to the city centre and quayside.

Parking was charged but very secure and they let us leave our car for most of the following day without question.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dostoy1024
Reviewed 12 September 2010

Stayed here for one night and was really impressed.
Lovely spacious rooms, well equipped and modern. Location was great, just a few mins from the lovely quayside and a further 10 mins to the city. Efficient check-in and friendly staff.
Would definitely recommend a stay here - ideal for couples and groups.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2010

Although it's almost a year since I stayed here, this is my experience and despite me emailing this to a senior manager, they never even had the courtesy to contact me

"Having just spent my first stay in Newcastle, I need to tell you about something very worrying that happened just after check-in.

I was allocated Room 109 and when I entered the room, I thought it was rather untidy, almost like as if the cleaner hadn't been in. After rushing to the toilet, I noticed that the sofa was in the bed position which I thought was odd. It was only then that I noticed a camera, wallet & some car keys near the TV, which clearly meant I was in somebody else's room. Returning to reception and explaining what had happened, I was rather surprised at the receptionists reaction. She had a look at her monitor and said "oh yes, its a computer problem, you are in Room 103". I thought this was a very flippant reaction to what I think was a big security issue. Other people faced in this situation may well have taken advantage of the situation, and had any valuables out of there pretty fast!

I was here on business and the thought of the same situation happening to my room is quite worrying indeed. I stay in many hotels across the North & Scotland and this has never happened to me before. This was my first experience of the new Staybridge concept and whilst other aspects of my stay were excellent, I am concerned at how low-key it was dealt with.

I would like to return the next time I am in the area and may even be here with my partner on a city break one day, but I would like your thoughts on how you can give me the confidence that this cannot be allowed to happen again. Of course I realise that mistakes can happen but when it compromises a guests personal security, then it should be dealt with in the highest manner"

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2010

Just returned from a night here, it is excellent, could comfortably live here! The kitchen is very well equipped with all you should need, modern and very clean. Spacious bathroom, lovely large shower and the bed was very comfortable, there is a laundry room and small gym, ample parking spaces, there is a charge of £8 for this. The only problem we encountered was at breakfast, it was manic in the kitchen area, it is self-service but too many people in there at the same time! Good choice of food, but too crowded. Would come here again, indeed visit this chain of hotels anywhere else also.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple