“Excellent +++”

Sapori Cafe
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent +++”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Went over to Newcastle from Liverpool to pick our daughter up from university and had lunch at Sapori - very glad we did. Not flash or fancy, it's all about the brilliant food, friendly service, and exceptional value for money - took some more home for my tea. Luckily my daughter has 2 years left in Newcastle, so we will be back.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank kwack

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“King Lorenzo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Me and my partner have been eating here non-stop for 9 months. Lovely food, friendly staff, informal and relaxed atmosphere. I never go to expensive Italian restaurants anymore, Sapori serves better food at better value. I introduced my colleagues to this cafe and I will pick up food for them on a regular basis and they all agree the food is delicious. I will continue to eat at Sapori aslong as I remain in Newcastle.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank TomElliott92
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Excellent little eatery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Visited sapori today.dont expect a plush restaurant,this is a cafe.my wife had rigatoni with chicken in a cream sauce which was eaten in record time even though it was piping hot ! I had taglitelle bolognese which was delicious.2 pastas,coffee and a soft drink was £11:35.very reasonable.the desserts also looked very tempting.owner seemed a nice man. Will definitley return.

2 Thank kpaos
Newcastle
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Lovely friendly staff, incredible food, great value and the home made deserts are to die for. A gem of a place, definitely recommend.

• Visited April 2014
Derby, United Kingdom
“Great food and great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Read the reviews and my wife and I thought we`d give it a try. We fancied trying lesser known local food and not the usual chain stuff.
The taxi driver from the Quay didn`t know it but found it OK. It is walkable from the Quay but uphill and we`d been walking around all day, so we taxi`d up and walked back down.
Lorenzo and his lovely waitress looked after us really well and the food was great. VFM was extremely good and if you want wine, take your own as it`s not licensed.
It`s no posh eatery but if you can face eating in what`s more or less a nice cafe, you`ll be glad you went. The food and service made it very memorable for us.

Visited June 2014