“Friend of Firenze Value”
Review of FIrenze - CLOSED

FIrenze
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Registered to be a "Friend" and been sent weekly deals ever since. This week was 50% off all food and in a nutshell it represented great value; because the food was also very tasy. For 4 of us having 2 courses each and 1 drink each it cost us just short of £50 (and that included Gamberoni starters and Chicken Au Poivre, Salmon Arribiata mains.

There are newer reviews for FIrenze

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Went for a delicious meal here just before moving to Chile for a year (Year Abroad), last meal out in Newcastle and my girlfriend chose Firenze.

The food was absolutely delicious and the service was spot on. I had emailed the restaurant beforehand asking if they had any special offers for the "Friends of Firenze" (definitely worth signing up to!), I got a very prompt response from one of the managers telling me about the 2 dine for £22 deal (also very good - it includes a couple of glasses of wine!)

We both had 2 courses and shared a desert, the bill was very reasonable considering we both had had some fantastic dishes.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Firenze to anybody and I looking forward to returning when I'm back in Newcastle!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Don't be deceived by the shutters on the front of the building on Osborne road; hidden around the corner, via the courtyard is an absolute gem.

In Newcastle for the Great North Run, one of our party had a hankering for some Italian food. Enter Firenze.

The calamari was magnificent and the portion size huge.

This was followed closely by the sea bass with crushed potatoes. You will be hard pushed to leave the table without feel full.

The service was excellent and the venue pretty smart.

Well worth a visit if you are in the vicinity.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Great great great time
Made to feel welcome
Sat outside in the courtyard
10 of us. Nothing was a problem
Food great
Owners constantly checking all was ok
Can't wait to go back

Reviewed 3 September 2013

After doing plenty of research on Trip Advisor for a restaurant in the Jesmond area I decided to book Firenze, I am glad I did. We ate (2 adults and 3 children 9,6,3) on Saturday 31st August in the evening after a busy day with the family. We were staying at the Kingston Apartments round the corner so nice walking distance for us. A warm welcome, friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Good time between ordering, receiving drinks and food. Kids menu was superb and very good value. Food was fresh, authentic and flavoursome. We liked it so much we booked to return the next day for Sunday lunch which was equally as good! Huge Yorkshire puddings, lovely Roast Pork and tasty sticky toffee pudding. They are situated just off the Osborne Road and deserve to be busy, there is parking, good decor, nice staff and excellent food - I cannot see how you can be negative about this place...

1  Thank Quirkester