“Very friendly and clean”
Review of Bentley's Hotel

Bentley's Hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Just back from a stay here. We received a very friendly welcome and were allocated a downstairs very spacious room. Beds were comfy. The breakfast was lovely too. My wife requires gluten free food and she was catered for very well. We will be using again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my bf, we booked 2 months in advance but on arriving they had changed our room from a double to a twin so we pushed the beds together. No towels or shampoo given to us. The room was clean, tv worked well. The cafe was reasonable and did nice food.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kama G
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We were here just a night. It was clean. The room was small but I liked it a lot, It is like bedroom from an old house. The toilets were in another flood but considering we were only here for a night, we did not have time to use it a lot anyway. Toilets were clean.

Location is not that bad. 20 minute walk to city centre. The surrounding does not look safe for me but we did not have any problem. Good bus connection.

Breakfast was good. I liked it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed 1night was clean breakfast was spot on and service very helpfull only £4.50 taxi in to city center as well. It also has a car park would defo go bk again .it not the ritz but for the price you can't winge really

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Katiemull85
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Stayed with a few friends just the one night for a weekend in Newcastle,
Did the job nicely! Bed for the night. Clean rooms and comfy bed actually.

Needs updating, but for the money you can't complain too much.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Oliver H
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel on a Saturday night. 1 x person, 1 x night, £24.60 with breakfast.

Great value for money.

My room was very clean, and although basic had everything I needed. Breakfast in the morning was generous. I had a slight change on my breakfast and this was no problem for the staff.

Fast Wi-Fi, parking available and a lounge with tea/coffee facilities and a microwave.

Area a little run down, but this hotel presents its self well - looking very clean, tidy and modern from the outside and in. It is a great location for getting into the city.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Stayed for a couple of days at Bentley's. Breakfast was good and plentiful. staff were friendly. Room was a double sized en-suite and there was a separate lounge for making hot drinks, toast and watching TV. I would stay there again if I had to stay in that area of Newcastle. I was working in Gateshead and even though there was not a great distance to travel, the roads were under roadworks and it took about 45 minutes to travel 4 miles across the Tyne. Not the fault of Bentleys though.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business