“Never Again”
Review of Bentley's Hotel

Bentley's Hotel
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed 1 night because our son had an early hospital appointment.
Con's
Noisy and uncomfortable beds,
Hear every footstep from people upstairs.
Door rattled every time some 1 came into "hotel"
Had to use toilet paper to jam the door shut.
Tv on wall as big as a postage stamp,
Shower to tiny to use,
Mirror in bathroom no good to far away from sink.
Toilet flush didn't work properly,
Breakfast poor, over salty bacon and cold beans.
Pro's
Veery nice toilet roll.
Staff friendly.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Patrick W
There are newer reviews for Bentley's Hotel

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Nice clean establishment.
Breakfast was cooked to order.
Little disappointed to be in the eves as I have difficulty with ,stairs but I hadn't thought to ask for a ground floor room. (I had included the fact that I was a blue badge holder when I booked).
I'd booked a twin room and got a triple?!!!
I had booked on the basis that it was only up the road from the Mill Volvo Theatre and my daughter and I would only be staying for one night.
It was all of those things.
Overall it was clean and reasonably priced.
Sleep quality would have been marked higher if the beds hadn't made quite so much noise when turning over and the workmen had refrained from hammering until after 8.30?
The surrounding area also left me feeling a little uncomfortable. I usually walk if I can but thought it best to get a taxi.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed 15 May 2014

please dont waste your money,, this is worst hotel i ever been stay in my life, cheap!!!! dirty!!!!! smelly towel!!!! rude and racist management!!!! you will feel you are in prison not on holiday trip hotel. will never visit ever or recommenced even to my enemy to stay there for a single night,!!! you will find alot more good same price hotel in this area, my mistake, i chose this with checking reviews, they made these reviews on thier own maybe!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank danny j
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Just back from a stay here. We received a very friendly welcome and were allocated a downstairs very spacious room. Beds were comfy. The breakfast was lovely too. My wife requires gluten free food and she was catered for very well. We will be using again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my bf, we booked 2 months in advance but on arriving they had changed our room from a double to a twin so we pushed the beds together. No towels or shampoo given to us. The room was clean, tv worked well. The cafe was reasonable and did nice food.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kama G
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We were here just a night. It was clean. The room was small but I liked it a lot, It is like bedroom from an old house. The toilets were in another flood but considering we were only here for a night, we did not have time to use it a lot anyway. Toilets were clean.

Location is not that bad. 20 minute walk to city centre. The surrounding does not look safe for me but we did not have any problem. Good bus connection.

Breakfast was good. I liked it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed 1night was clean breakfast was spot on and service very helpfull only £4.50 taxi in to city center as well. It also has a car park would defo go bk again .it not the ritz but for the price you can't winge really

• Stayed: February 2014