“Breakfast”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner decided to go here for breakfast and we weren't disappoint I had a lovely Eggs Bean-Addict and she made her own breakfast. Prices were reasonable staff were polite and helpful and service was quick even though restaurant was full.

Will be back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great visit here last week with my In laws and found it to be a cute little find.
Clean, friendly staff and great tasting food. I got a English breakfast and it was delightful. My memory is kinda Hazey to what everyone else got but everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals. Wide selection menu, with something for everyone. Definitely will be returning soon. Well done guys.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Popped in here to try the lunch menu. I can recommend it if you like brunch or quality homemade burgers. They are also licensed so we enjoyed a fantastic bottle of red with the burgers. There was a table of screaming kids behind us who were clearly bored out of their minds but thankfully the parent ejected them after they banged my chair several times. After that it was lovely. I've driven past a few times and have seen a queue out the door so be warned that you should probably turn up early to avoid disappointment. They don't take bookings and I'd say its a relaxed cafe atmosphere although busy. We paid around £31 for 2 lovely burgers and a bottle of house wine.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Visited the Butterfly today with my daughter, it was very busy bit got a rable within a few minutes.
The menu is sooo extensive.
The staff are very friendly and nothing is a trouble for them, they are on hand to clear tables and take orders without any hassle.

Very clean and will return.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Superb from start to finish. The whole place has a very good atmosphere and the main room is truly beautiful. I adored the ceiling, chandelier and decoration. The menu was large with a lot of options including burgers, pasta, paninis and club sandwiches. I opted for a panini and added chips. It was absolutely delicious especially the chips. When asking for mayonnaise, you could even choose plain or garlic. The garlic mayonnaise was really good. My co-diners had a panini and club sandwich which were also thoroughly enjoyed. The place was continually full, as soon as a table left it was filled again. Waiting time was good and the prices are very reasonable for the quality and service received. I really enjoyed my visit to the Butterfly Cabinet and look forward to visiting again when next in Newcastle. The staff were all very friendly and hardworking.