and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (Millennium Bridge) Hotel
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I have stayed in many Premier Inns and as usual they do not disappoint.

Staff here (and other premier inns) display some of the best customer service I have experienced anywhere, and nothing is too much trouble.

Room is clean and was serviced during our stay.

10 Minutes walk to the Quayside and appx 20 minutes walk to Eldon Square.

Great Location for free parking and if you prefer not to be right in the centre of town.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crazisheep
Millennium-Bridge-PI, Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (Millennium Bridge) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time and leaving such nice comments regarding your recent stay here at the Premier Inn Newcastle Millenium Bridge. I will pass your comments on to the team and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Operations Manager

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (Millennium Bridge) Hotel

Reviewed 15 September 2012

This is on a pretty busy road but we were at the front and had no problem with traffic noise with the window open. The location is very good. It's not exactly central but it is a very short, and not unpleasant stroll to various bars and restaurants. The television wasn't as up to date as in other PI locations but that wasn't a huge problem.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay here at the Premier Inn Newcastle Millenium Bridge, I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

I have to stay PI with work, they all should be the same..... That is not the case! This premier inn has great staff, it's well maintained and a convenient location. Far better than the others in Newcastle.

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely comment regarding your recent stay here at the Premier Inn Newcastle Millenium Bridge. I will make sure to pass your comments on to the team.

Hopefully we will see you back at the hotel in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

We stayed over for one night only, staff very helpful!
They let us stay in the bar untill the very small hours of the next morning! Very quiet and a short taxi ride away from the bars and clubs. Very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your stay here at the Premier Inn Newcastle Millenium Bridge. The team are always happy to get such postitive feedback, I will pass your comments on.

Hopefully we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Decided to use this Premier Inn as a stop off from Edinburgh back to the Midlands on our holiday break for just one night. Located in a good place near the quayside with just a short walk to the bars and city. The girl on the desk advised me on the "great night's sleep policy".

We went into our room and the window was open, curtains shut and a fan was operating to cool the room. The room was really clean and nicely decorated. We showered and walked into the city to have an evening meal, noticing on our way back that there was a Premier Inn even closer right on the quayside in the town.

Once back at the hotel, we settled down for a good night's sleep. Although my husband slept quite well, unfortunately I did not. As we settled down for the night we heard running footsteps in the corridor. I woke up at 1.30 a.m. as I was so hot. I put the fan on but the noise from that kept me disturbed all night and I tossed and turned. The room temperature said 25 degrees, and although we turned the thermostat down, the room still stayed hot.

Upon check-out I decided to let the staff know I had hardly slept. At first no-one was on reception and I was wandering if to just leave and not say anything. However, a man appeared and was friendly. I politely told him of the night I'd had and without any qualms, he offered me a refuned. Within 5 minutes we had the full amount back and even comments that they encouraged feedback, whether good or bad. So thanks to David for being so co-operative as I hate having to complain.

If I'd stayed anywhere else and not slept, I wouldn't have been able to do this, so although I had to complain - everything else about the hotel was excellent, service included. It has not put me off using a Premier Inn.

Room Tip: There's a Premier Inn a little nearer to the Quay and Town if you want to use that and not have...
2  Thank Bellagio080
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Stayed for 3 nights, whilst the Newcastle bridges festival was on. Have stayed here before and just think it's a great Premier Inn located in a great place just a short walk from the quayside. From the time you arrive at the hotel the staff make you feel welcome, and as usual the Premier Inn logo is good, comfortable and clean.

1  Thank Peterb44
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Stayed for a long weekend when we went to a music festival at the Sage, which is a 10 to 15 minute walk away over the Millennium Bridge.
No frills but the rooms are clean and functional, the staff are helpful and friendly - as others have already said.
Same standard as other Premier Inns with the 'Great Night's sleep guarantee' and the 'all you can eat' breakfast buffer which is good with plenty of choice.
Free parking, which is unusual so near to a city centre.
If you're on a budget I recommend this hotel. We will certainly stay here again

Room Tip: All rooms have good double glazing so you don't need to worry about road noise unless you like t...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple