and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (Millennium Bridge) Hotel
“Value stay”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Booked 3 rooms. 1 double, 2 family for total of £87.00.
6 adults and 3 children great price.
Children also had breakfast free when adults paid for full breakfast.
All in all a comfortable night in a clean tidy room for a very affordable price ..

Stayed February 2014
Millennium-Bridge-PI, Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (Millennium Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay here at the Premier Inn Newcastle Millenium Bridge.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and managed to take advantage of our Saver Rates.

Hopefully we can welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I booked this hotel with a friend as we were off out into newcastle for the night, the price was very competitive and we both commented on the quality of the room and furnishings considering the price also it was all nice and tidy/clean.
the staff were helpful (particularly the restaurant manager) and accommodated a large group of us for dinner and went out of his way to help us.
Food was good as was the service considering the price, was very happy with my stay :-)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Millennium-Bridge-PI, Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (Millennium Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay here at the Premier Inn.

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel met all your needs. I have passed your kind comments on to my Restaurant team and I am glad that you were looked after well.

Hopefully we can welcome you back to Newcastle and the hotel in near future.

Devizes
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Great hotel and staff would highly recommend. Located near to the quay side was a very good alternative to some of the more expensive hotels. Did not see or hear any stag or hen parties which was a relief.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and your kind comments about the team and the hotel are always appreciated.

Hopefully we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Londonderry Northern Ireland
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The staff of this hotel were helpful and friendly and it is ideally situated for what I wanted to do. I would certainly recommend it and will use it again. This is the third time I've been there. Thank you.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Millennium-Bridge-PI, Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (Millennium Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and for taking the time to write your review.

I am glad that the hotel meets all your needs and you enjoy staying with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon I hope for your fourth visit and many more.

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is not one of the better Premier Inns. The place looks tired and in need of some TLC. Staff are friendly enough and the service in the restaurant is quite quick compared to others I've stayed in (another story). However, the food in the restaurant is never piping hot and when having one of my meals there I ordered crispy chicken wings as a starter, but got crispy frozen wings, they were frozen under the batter. I complained to the staff and the girl said 'sorry', lifted my plate away and returned 15 mins later with another one. Not another thing said. I highlighted my complaints with the front of house person on my departure who seemed to be a little surprised at my thoughts on the place. I spoke to others who were staying there on business like me and they all had something bad to say about it.

Room Tip: I have found that rooms in Premier Inn are much about the same, although they can vary a bit from Ho...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

I was sorry to hear that you experienced some problems in the restaurant and felt that your complaint was not dealt with in the correct manner. I do apologise for this and will be looking into this matter.

Premier Inn does have a manager on duty 24 hours a day who will always be able to help with any concerns that you have.

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to Premier Inn again in the near future.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Really good hotel for over night stay in Newcastle away from hustle and bustle but with good bars and resteraunts within walking distance. Didn't eat in resteraunts so Carnot comment but bar not to badly priced.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

I am pleased that you had a good stay with us and you found the location ideal for your trip.

We hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Kendal, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Very good location, free car park, friendly and helpful staff, food and drinks available. Very clean and beds excellent and comfy. Even the views were very good. Especially in the evening the views across the RIVER .

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mary B
Millennium-Bridge-PI, Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (Millennium Bridge) Hotel, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely comment on your recent stay here at the Premier Inn Newcastle Millenium Bridge.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the views, it is lovely along the Quayside at night.

Hopefully we can welcome you to the hotel again in the near future.