I booked checked and asked for a nice roon and I was given a Superior Room. The floor was so stained in the room that I complained. Why would you have light coloured carpet in a hotel? Also, the room was so dusty, even the remote cntrol was covered in dust. The room made me feel very uncomfortable. Anyway, I was upgraded to an Executive room which means you get the same type of room but a coffee maker and a robe to wear. Both features I am not bothered about. The BOSE stereo was good though. The carpet was a bit better but still not to the standard I would expect to see even in a standard room. Thanks but no thanks. I was so disappointed by the hotel rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Newcastle Airport offers state of the art facilities with stylish new design. Located 5 min drive from Newcastle International Airport now offering shuttle service and flight information screen. 126 en suite rooms including accessible rooms andinternet. Elements Bar and Restaurant. Ideally placed for conference and events with 8 rooms (200 persons) and leisure suite with indoor heated pool, sauna, gym. Easy reach of city centre night life, Metro Centre shopping and the Northumberland coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Newcastle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Newcastle Airport Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Novotel Hotel Newcastle Airport
- Novotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Novotel