was staying here in august with my family as we where over visiting family we stayed 4 nights we did not order food in the hotel because it was so expensive it was £14.50 for a burger and chips and the curries where about the same price and don't get me started on the breakfast its near 14 pound each for a breakfast and the thing that i find stupid is that its only a 3 star hotel we went to tobys cravey for a breakfast every morning and they where so yummy and it was only 4 pound there for an all you can eat breakfast and its very noisy on weddings sofa beds are hard i whacked my arm in the middle on a meddle bar/pool no locks on the toilet in your room so if you go with your family they can easy walk in when your on the loo so i would rate this hotel a 2 out of 10 so think again where you wanna stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Newcastle Airport offers state of the art facilities with stylish new design. Located 5 min drive from Newcastle International Airport now offering shuttle service and flight information screen. 126 en suite rooms including accessible rooms andinternet. Elements Bar and Restaurant. Ideally placed for conference and events with 8 rooms (200 persons) and leisure suite with indoor heated pool, sauna, gym. Easy reach of city centre night life, Metro Centre shopping and the Northumberland coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Newcastle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Newcastle Airport Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Novotel Hotel Newcastle Airport
- Novotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Novotel