“Brilliant - would defiantly stay again”
Review of Whites Hotel

Whites Hotel
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant - would defiantly stay again”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The staff that work there are so friendly and very helpful. Would always greet the customer with a smile and are always talking to you. Very great service from a staff member called Paris, helped out with anything that you wanted. Would like to thank all staff for making my friends stag do extra special

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My partner and i visited whites hotel for a friday night stay to catch up with friends who were staying in another hotel just up the road , the interior of the hotel looks dull and the room we stayed in could do with a makeover however the free car park and free wifi made up for the lack of attention given to the hotel.., the receptionist was a very helpful lady and provided us with details we needed about newcastle, we received a £1 off voucher to use for drinks or food which was nice, thanks to her knowledge and experience the restaurant we went to with our friends was brilliant! overall me and my partner were pleased with the quality of the service given during our stay. thank you again

• Stayed March 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2014

myself and my fellow workmate were sent to newcastle for a couple of days so had to find a hotel . we were very lucky to find whites hotel as it was very close to work and the second we arrived we were made very welcome . the hotel is great value with nice clean rooms and great offers in food and drink but what makes whites stand out is the staff they are fantastic and you couldnt meet nicer more helpfull people so a special thankyou to natasha and brian and all staff ( too many to name ) if in newcastle i will stay again -

• Stayed March 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel ticked the price, location and cleanliness boxes, but failed in respect of comfortable bed, good shower and lack of noise during the night. The very noisy bar closed at 11.00, but it is just a noisy hotel, with noise from guests carrying too well. I don't mind cosmetic attention it needs, but not being able to use the over bath shower because there was no fitting was annoying. If you want good value in a good place to stay after a late night out, I'm sure it's ok, but for me visiting my daughter at Uni, not the place to stay.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Newcastle upon Tyne hotels

Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 8 March 2014

the location was good and staff were very helpful and friendly . Thanks to them it made for a very pleasant stay in newcastle
the rooms were ok and the location pleasant with plenty of shops and restaurants would definitely come again

Room Tip: was on first floor and my room was nice thanks
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank James w
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stayed at the hotel with my girlfriend and found it was a all round great place, its in a really nice part of town. The hotel is linked to the bar which was perfect for me! The staff I found were extremely friendly and helpful. During my stay I give them al pet names, the receptionist loves to be called darling. Would 100% stay here again

• Stayed February 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stopped here last weekend with my partner for our anniversary for 2 nights. There was on site free parking which was great, and our room was clean and modern with digital tv. the bathroom had a good shower and a bath. The manager got us VIP entry to a club in town and even arranged for a bottle bubbly in there for our anniversary. My partner says the breakfast were great i never made in time. the bar or was fantastic, they had a happy game were we could of won free drinks, no such luck for us we only got half price. We will defiantly be coming back to this hotel when we come to newcastle next..

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple