Just got back from a 2 nights stay.paid for dinner,bed and breakfast. Only gripes I had was the noise from the stag and hens coming back in on saturday night/Sunday morning.was woken at 3.30 by a party of hens shouting and arguing should have phoned reception but didn't so my fault.woken Sunday night/Monday morn by the fire alarm going off at 6.30 so didn't get Mitch sleep both nights.nice to know the fire drill and alarms work.
The breakfast is great value for money all you can eat ranging from cold meats and cheeses to full English and everything in between .the food is always pipping hot and nothing is too much trouble for the staff thanks to david and Kelly .the pool is a little small but clean think I've been spoiled by stopping at the de vere village hotel Newcastle which has a full size pool.
The rooms are a little tied but you don't go away to stay in your room if you do you might as well stay at home.
All in all a good weekend was had
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 4 Stars in 2016 and again in 2017 we are proud also to say that our leisure club has completed a full refurbishment and is ready for you to enjoy. News update that Wi-Fi is now Free at 5Mbps. With 151 4 Star spacious bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom, Tea & Coffee making facilities, telephones, remote control flatscreen TV and hairdryer. Some rooms have walk-in showers - please ask to guarantee. Should you require an even higher standard of comfort, the hotel has 40 Executive bedrooms offering an excellent range of luxuries to make your stay that bit more special - bathrobes, slippers, water, chocolate, safe and fridge. In April & May 2013 our lounge, restaurant, bar and toilets had a full refurbishment - check out our photos. Our in house Spa team offer relaxing treatments using Elemis products with and ladies don't pass on the opportunity of LA Tips or Jessica nails - to avoid disappointment please book in advance ( products correct at Aug 2017). WE NOW HAVE A LIFT ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Newcastle - Gosforth Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Holiday Inn