We got married at the Marriott Hotel in August. Splendid venue, lovely scenery for photos in the woodlands and gardens etc.
Our meal was excellent, perfectly cooked and full of taste. The rooms are nice and comfortable, especially the luxury suite(s). Breakfast was very good and offered a lot of choice.
Staff and the service was second to none and very accomodating, and I'd certainly recommend it as one of the best hotels in the area. In a nice relaxed location that isn't all hustle and bustle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 12.5 Acres of woodland close to the vibrant city centre and Newcastle International Airport, the Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park offers the ideal setting for short breaks and business travel. Contemporary by design, this premier Newcastle hotel blends gracious service with thoughtful amenities that all travelers will appreciate. The chic lobby leads to spacious, beautifully renovated guest rooms featuring luxurious new bedding and convenient high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newcastle Marriott Gosforth Park
- Marriott Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Marriott