Past reviews will know I have stayed here many times before but wanted to record the hotel still offers very high standards of bedrooms, as well as choices for eating and dining. The reception staff was very welcoming, thanking us for returning and gave us a free upgrade bedroom. With a bus stop outside the hotel grounds, you can catch a bus (43;44 or 45) and travel directly into the Haymarket bus station in the centre of Newcastle. The bus drivers do give change but do not present very high value UK currency bank notes. A return ticket is less than £4 pp. The hotel is adjacent to the Newcastle race course and does have great ground for walking around the woodland areas. The leisure pool and fitness centre also offers all the equipment/facilities you would expect of a 4* hotel You can also get a pampering as well in the Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 12.5 Acres of woodland close to the vibrant city centre and Newcastle International Airport, the Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park offers the ideal setting for short breaks and business travel. Contemporary by design, this premier Newcastle hotel blends gracious service with thoughtful amenities that all travelers will appreciate. The chic lobby leads to spacious, beautifully renovated guest rooms featuring luxurious new bedding and convenient high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newcastle Marriott Gosforth Park
- Marriott Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Marriott