Without doubt the friendliest staff I've encountered, young lad in bar/restaurant, I think called Jamie, was a great guy, even put peppa pig on in restaurant for my wee boy to watch. The girl who welcomed us at breakfast was as friendly and could not have helped more. The girl in pool/gym was also really helpful and friendly, I really should have got their names but everyone was friendly! Hotel nice, clean, good rooms, sky sports always a bonus! Breakfast was great, loads of choice, always well stocked. Bar priced OK for a hotel, £8 for small wine and pint of good lager. If being super critical, car park needs re-tarmacced and family changing room too hot at pool, but receptionist did warn us about this before we went in. Would certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 12.5 Acres of woodland close to the vibrant city centre and Newcastle International Airport, the Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park offers the ideal setting for short breaks and business travel. Contemporary by design, this premier Newcastle hotel blends gracious service with thoughtful amenities that all travelers will appreciate. The chic lobby leads to spacious, beautifully renovated guest rooms featuring luxurious new bedding and convenient high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newcastle Marriott Gosforth Park
- Marriott Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Marriott