Six of us met up for a reunion weekend at the Marriott Gosforth Park. From the minute we checked in, we received excellent, friendly service. The staff were brilliant, and nothing was too much trouble. Value for money was unbelievable, food terrific, and the extra we paid for the executive facilities were well worth it. Julian and Daniel were just two of the staff to look after us, but they were all good. Food in the Plate restaurant was superb, and I can recommend the scallops and the crab and salmon starters, as well as the sole for main. The cheese selection was local and great. We all gad a fantastic time and can't thank the hotel enough for looking after us so well. Best hotel in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 12.5 Acres of woodland close to the vibrant city centre and Newcastle International Airport, the Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park offers the ideal setting for short breaks and business travel. Contemporary by design, this premier Newcastle hotel blends gracious service with thoughtful amenities that all travelers will appreciate. The chic lobby leads to spacious, beautifully renovated guest rooms featuring luxurious new bedding and convenient high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newcastle Marriott Gosforth Park
- Marriott Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Marriott