“Sooo disappointed :(”

Classico
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I think the place must be under new management because it has changed dramatically from the restaurant we knew and loved. Food quality and service pretty poor tonight, will be steering clear in future.

3  Thank MrsLawson18

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I visited here with my wife without a reservation......It was quiet, but the service staff were polite, well informed and the food was excellent. My wife is a vegetarian and she was really pleased with menu. Will go again.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Visited this restaurant with colleagues from work, 11 people in total. The dining experience started off reasonably well, drinks orders were taken promptly. Orders for starters were taken after the drinks arrived.

Then orders for the mains were taken separately... except not all of the orders were taken. The food was OK when it arrived, although a few members of my party had to wait quite a while for their meals whilst others were halfway through their main courses.

I feel with a little more effort, maybe one more staff member, the experience would have been OK as the food was OK. Even so, I won't be visiting again any time soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Small venue, and quiet when we went.Its upstairs so not suitable for wheelchairs.
Typical italian menu, pasta, pizza and a few specials.
Has very limited wine list, typicallybthe one I asked for was not available.
My starter of cheese wrapped in palma ham was nice.
Main was a pizza, the dough was quite thick, therefore very filling.
As a consequence I did not have a pud.
Overall, ok but no wow factor.
Needs more beat similar places nearby.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Visited this restaurant with 6 friends and would never set foot in here again . The service was terrible we waited an hour for starters then another hour for main courses and when they arrived one of the orders was wrong . It was a risotto which would have taken another 20mins to cook and as it was 10pm by this time it was decided not to bother . When the vegetables came the potatoes were burnt and inedible and the broccoli and carrots were rock hard. When it was brought to the attention of the waiter ( which we later learned was the manager) he was most unhelpful and didn't seem to think there was a problem . Not once did he apologise for the the disgusting meal and the wait so we decided that we weren't going to pay the full amount so we left only half the amount as the meals were inedible . He threatened to get the police and said he had the phone number which we'd booked on so we said get the police and stood our ground . He then informed us that he had a new chef and a new waitress that night so we said if he'd apologised we would have understood but it was just an excuse . Then he said he was going to half the bill and we said why didn't you half it before you presented it . He was lucky we paid half for a meal that was absolute rubbish and also a totally inept manager who clearly hadn't had lessons in public relations . Never again !!!!!