“A happy Thursday evening”

NEW RENDEZVOUS CHINESE
Ranked #234 of 1,331 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: TEL UK 01661 821775
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I rang and booked during the day for a party of 7 for 6.30 and was fitted in straight away.

We were a mixed party of adults and two children. We went for one of the set menus and we were not disappointed. The soup - chicken and sweetcorn - was extremely popular with both my niece and nephew (nephew had at least 5 helpings!). Tasty crispy duck and a good selection of main dishes and great fried rice.

The only tiny drawback was not really enough duck for the pancakes provided. Otherwise, ab-fab. We will be back and next time I'm having seaweed!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Quality of food is excellent probably one of best Chinese restaurants I've eaten in. Range of menu is wide and typical dishes complimented by those specific to restaurant

2  Thank michelle0404
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I visited this restaurant last week with my boyfriend and we were both so impressed with the food and the service! The salt and pepper king prawns were delicious! Will definitely be back! Better than other restaurants in the area!

2  Thank Melanie182
Reviewed 3 April 2014

After visiting the New Rendezvous with family friends last month I was extremely impressed with the fantastic food and service. The quality of food is somewhat exceptional and is well worth the money. The manager was attentive all night and made us feel very welcome. We will definitely returning again soon. 10/10

2  Thank Catherine4567
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This is one of the best Chinese restaurants that I have been to. Crisp white table cloths, very efficient staff, delicious food, god lighting, comfortable seats, good value. Well worth a visit

1  Thank Claire R