“Outstanding”

Description: Postcode NE1 1SG Phone 0191 232 0708
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have visited this restaurant to many times to remember the number! It is mine and my girlfriends favourite italian in the area. The food is always amazing and really generous portions for a good price, the staff are all very friendly and are always extremely welcoming every time I have been. I couldn't fault the restaurant in any way and I will definitely be back soon, as I have a table booked for me and my work colleagues at the end of the week.

• Visited July 2014

Driffield, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Had a meal here on Saturday night and really enjoyed it. Nice relaxing atmosphere and friendly polite staff. The food was very tasty, good portion sizes and reasonably priced. Would return again when in the area.

“OK looking place but staff are rude”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I went here with a friend and we got pasta, the restaurant was busy so I thought this was a good sign, I ordered carbonara and had to complain about it as it tasted odd, I also had parmesan on it which was extremely bitter.
When I complained to the waitress, she laughed as if she thought I was joking and walked away. My friend then complained again and we were told if you didn't like it you shouldn't have ate it (I had had a couple of fork fulls to work out whether it was nice or not and my friend had tried it too).
We tried to talk to the Manager about it but he wasn't interested in listening so we paid and left but made it clear we would not be recommending them to anyone.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank JDalt
North East
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Visited here on a Monday night with friends and family for a early dinner before a concert. Booked online, very convenient. Table for 6 ready and waiting and restaurant was very busy. We all ate of the early bird menu, which has a large and varied choice, 2 courses from £7.95-£10.95. We all picked different and everyone commented on how tasty their food was and no one was disappointed. I chose a prawn cocktail then the chicken and asparagus risotto. Must admit, nicest risotto ever. Beautiful. Great little restaurant, with a lovely atmosphere, and very good value for money. We will be back.

• Visited June 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Good value, friendly restaurant”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I have visited here twice during the week and would visit again. The food is good and the portions large, so very good value for money. It is suitable for casual dining and each time had a mixture of students, families and couples. The staff are friendly and the service was quick.

• Visited February 2014