“A fab meal”

Price range: US$14 - US$27
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Solomons Lounge offers you delectable Punjarbi/Kashmiri cuisine surrounded in a luxurios authentic setting with second to none customer service. We pride ourselves in using only the finest of ingrediants cooked to perfection ensuring you a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 25 August 2014

a fab meal at very reasonable prices, very friendly helpful staff , meals cooked to perfection in a lovely relaxing restaurant. would go back here any day, one of the best meals I have had.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We were back again for a spontaneous meal out on a quiet Monday night!
The service again cannot be faulted, attentive but not oppressive, the waiter checking the pace of starters and mains. The restaurant was unusually quiet but the food was fresh, vibrant and as flavoursome as usual. We don't go anywhere else now!

1  Thank Alayne19
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Really love this place. The food is delicious and the staff are so welcoming. Whether eating in or ordering a take-away this is our go to place for gorgeous Indian food on Tyneside.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Wide range of choice but not enough explanation for each dish. Waiter couldn't explain what the 'Lahori' spice sauce was. I've been cooking Indian food for 20 years so I like to know what I'm eating. Possibly it's the Chefs name? I found it peculiar that you can buy just the sauces separately. This suggests they are all pre made. Jars of Pataks?
Dishes were too hot and over spiced, swimming in oil and not presented well.
I'll not return which is a shame as many of my friends were looking forward to hearing of my visit. My group of friends travel around the region but non of them will visit Solomons sadly.

3  Thank steve m
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Have driven past and walked past so often, then, decided to try it. Just been to Solomon's Lounge with wife, son and future daughter in law. Food was fantastic! Service was perfectly paced and wine was just right. We will definitely be going again! Love it.

2  Thank TallTowers