Rosebery Hotel Jesmond
US$140
US$79
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$63
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$95
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$69
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$102
US$79
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$114
US$109
Agoda.com
US$88
US$72
Sandman Newcastle
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$61
Priceline
US$90
US$86
Priceline
  • Restaurant
easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$33
    All reviewsvintage stylequirky hotelmini ovendog bedon arrivalsherbetbreakfast tablefreeman hospitalchain hotelsfinishing touchescity centrequiet areagorgeous hotelroll top bathlittle touchesfamily roomthoroughly enjoyed our stay
    Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is the most fabulous hotel tucked away in Jesmond just a couple of miles out of the Newcastle City Centre. The room we had was stunning I was very impressed for the price - great value. The staff couldn't have been more helpful overall a lovely experience. I would strongly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Upon my check in, I was greeted by the lovely receptionist who was very helpful and carried one of my bags up to my room for me!
    There's so much to look at before you even get to your room, it's brilliant!
    I'd only looked at photos of gorgeous, stylish rooms until I stayed at the Rosebery, and I got to stay in one!
    Not only do the rooms look good, but mine was spotless, with everything I needed right there.
    I really enjoyed my in room 'picnic' breakfast, as it meant I could stay in my pyjamas! All the food provided was lovely.
    I was able to come and go as I pleased and even treated myself to a takeaway in front of the telly one night!
    Overall a great experience. I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone!

I only wish I had been staying longer!

• Stayed: March 2014
    Reviewed 25 March 2014

I never normally write reviews but I was compelled to do one for this wonderful boutique hotel as soon as I got home! My partner and I had an absolutely amazing service from all of the staff that worked at the Rosebery. They were kind, helpful and very welcoming!

After seeing a couple of negative reviews on here I was sceptical upon arrival. But I knew as soon as I got through that front door that I loved it. Although we arrived later than expected, the receptionist kindly showed us up to our room and told us about all of the amenities, services available etc. Whilst chatting away I gently probed about the bad reviews on Tripadvisor and she explained to my partner and I that they have a new hotel manager now that recently completely refurbished the entire Georgian building!

We were given an absolutely gorgeous bedroom with a luxury ensuite bathroom. The finishing touches to the decor were quite incredible. All done to a very high standard!

We can't wait to come back in the summer!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 25 November 2013

this hotel charged me for 2 nights i did not stay. the receptionist is a disgrace. she cancelled bookings over the phone yet they went ahead to debit account. its shocking how they get away with these poor services. manager is a disgrace and very unhelpful. and i didnt get any refund till date. i pity any one taking the risk to lodge in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
    16  Thank scott m m
    124susi, Owner at Rosebery Hotel Jesmond, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

The hotel has terms and conditions which are reasonable and fair, as does every hotel. If guests cancel within the cancellation period, then they abide by those terms and conditions agreed to at the time of booking.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

As we were about to board our flight to Newcastle we received a call saying the receptionist was ill so we would had to let ourselves in, were given the door code and told where our room keys would be. We paid a lot for an en suite room, however, there was absolutely no hot water so we could not bath prior to going to our son's 21st birthday. There was nobody at reception either when we arrived or when we left the next day. I have tried many times to call the hotel but nobody answers and it says the voice mail is full! I have written to the Manager and had no reply. Our room was very expensive and it was the worse service we have ever had and not to be able to bath is outrageous. At the very least I would expect an apology and a part refund but the management seem to have disappeared!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
    18  Thank tara h

The hotel has been closed since September 1st 2013 and does not re open until the 17th March 2014. No guests have been accepted during this time. This review is clearly at attempt to damage the business. We are aware of it and It is being pursued via the appropriate legal channels. If you wish to see legitimate reviews from guests that have stayed, please visit other portals.