Stayed in a double room in March. The staff couldnt have been nicer, it was clean and tidy. Newcastle is relatively small and easy to walk around, the hotel is right next to the art gallery and round the corner from shopping areas. Could be noisy at the weekend, but wasny too bad when I was there. The hotel has a decent restraunt and a nice little bar. Good value for money too. Great for a mid week stay, but probably not great for a weekend if you want peace and quiet, would be good
for stag or hen weekends though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the beating heart of this lively city, close to intu Eldon Square and Newcastle University ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (New Bridge Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Central Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Premier Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Travel Inn Newcastle
- Premier Travel Inn Newcastle