Stayed there on Wed night cost £39 pre booked. Had a lovely stay, very friendly helpful reception staff and enjoyed the shopping. Beware, it is in a back street, very hard to find, if you arrive by train get a taxi. We went out shopping in the daylight but when we wanted to go back to the hotel it was dark and no one in the street seemed to know where we were on about(probably our own fault). Anyway would stay again now I know where it is. The restaurant was much better than, for instance, the brewers fayre next to Premier Inn at Filton, Bristol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the beating heart of this lively city, close to intu Eldon Square and Newcastle University ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (New Bridge Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Central Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Premier Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Travel Inn Newcastle
- Premier Travel Inn Newcastle