The hotel was located in a convenient place, being only a few minutes walk from Monument, and Eldon Square. Perfect for shopping or catching a bus/the Metro.
The room was a good size, and very comfortable. I especially liked the bed, which was very, very easy to fall asleep on.
The only down side to the trip was that the room didn't have a window that opened (which I like to have open when I sleep at night), and the temperature control on the air-con was a little difficult to figure out.
Other than that, the staff were GREAT, they tended to our needs, and answered all queries politely, professionally and with good knowledge of what they needed too.
Overall, I was very happy with my trip and stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the beating heart of this lively city, close to intu Eldon Square and Newcastle University ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (New Bridge Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Central Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Premier Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Travel Inn Newcastle
- Premier Travel Inn Newcastle