Stayed for 4 nights while up in Newcastle on business. Given room 24. The room was pleasant enough with only two slight niggles:
1. ITV on the TV was stuck in audio descriptive mode and as the remote had been changed to a generic one there was no way of turning it off.
2. The hot water took a long time to come through the system in the morning.
Apart from those two very minor things the hotel was fine and the staff were very nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Jesmond Hotel, a small hotel near Newcastle Upon Tyne with a personal touch. Whether for business or pleasure, our central location with its welcoming and relaxed atmosphere is perfect for visitors to Newcastle & Gateshead as well as the wider region. We pride ourselves on excellent customer care, giving individual attention to all of our guests and ensuring a very high standard of service throughout the hotel. The Jesmond Hotel is a small private hotel with 15 rooms and a welcoming lounge bar. The hotel is situated in leafy Jesmond, with excellent transport links to nearby Newcastle city centre and within walking distance of the shops, bars and restaurants of this elegant suburb. The hotel is staffed 24 hours a day and our bar is open until midnight if guests require. Free parking is available on a first come first serve basis (Permits given on check-in) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Jesmond Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jesmond Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne