On arriving couldn't find the hotel as situated at the back of a Car Park . Looked very dirty and mossy on footpath with rubbish outside and a rat trap very welcoming. No help with luggage to our room.
Three flights of stairs to climb to our room was disgusting and dirty doesn't look refurbished to me. No bottle of wine in room on arrival was stated !!!
1. Toilet was not clean.
2. Mirrors and shower screen dirty.
3. Cobwebs and dust on windows
4. Stains on Curtains and Carpets.
5. Brown stain on Mattress.
6. Gap in between door card entry.
7. Chunk out of Door panel.
8. Chips and fag dubs outside window ledge.
9. Breakfast in bed was 30 mins late. ( grizzle of bone in breakfast)
10. Had to get card reprogrammed.
Would never go back not worth the money!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Surtees Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surtees Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne