Stayed for 3 nights for work and was a home from home. Great room with sofa & TV and decent sized bed again with its own TV.
Restaurant was v bus which is always a good sign when you are surrounded by bars & restaurants on the shore.
Had a grumpy complaining pair next to me who were swiftly and politely dealt with by the manager and all parties left happy.
Decent eggs Benedict for breakfast with selection of newspapers and strong coffee.
Free parking across the road in car park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fog on the Tyne? Let's hope not. Otherwise you'll miss the great view of the Tyne Bridge you get from our hotel in Newcastle city centre. But then, when you're staying at Malmaison Newcastle, it's the views on the inside that tell you your boat's come in. While you're right at the heart of Newcastle's great shops and exciting nightlife, the lure of MALBAR's legendary cocktails and the Mal Brasserie's classic dishes with a twist is pretty strong. And who wants to spend all night out on the town when one hotel in Newcastle has a whole floor with a shipbuilding theme and bathtubs you could sink a battleship in? It could only be the Newcastle Mal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Malmaison Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Upon Tyne