We stayed at the Malmaison, wonderful view of the Millenium Bridge and River, but was slightly disappointed as i asked for a quiet room and was given a room next door to the lift. I am a very light sleeper and needed to use ear plugs once again, which not only spoils the whole experience of our stay but goes to show that nobody listens to you.
However the room was clean and the bathroom products stated that they were free to take home.
We will still go back again to this hotel but will state that we do not want a room next to the lift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fog on the Tyne? Let's hope not. Otherwise you'll miss the great view of the Tyne Bridge you get from our hotel in Newcastle city centre. But then, when you're staying at Malmaison Newcastle, it's the views on the inside that tell you your boat's come in. While you're right at the heart of Newcastle's great shops and exciting nightlife, the lure of MALBAR's legendary cocktails and the Mal Brasserie's classic dishes with a twist is pretty strong. And who wants to spend all night out on the town when one hotel in Newcastle has a whole floor with a shipbuilding theme and bathtubs you could sink a battleship in? It could only be the Newcastle Mal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Malmaison Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Upon Tyne