“Wow!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Wow!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Wow! Went on May 4th and I still can't stop thinking about my meal. We shared a cheesy garlic bread to start and then I had the duck, absolutely divine. One of the best restaurants I have been too! Just a shame I don't live in Newcastle to enjoy it again sooner.

• Greek first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Pleasant staff nice atmosphere average food”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

This was our 3rd visit for Sunday lunch over the past few years and although nice we were a little disappointed. The 28 days steak with a supplement of £3 was very small and the roast beef was a little scarce and Luke warm. Those of us who did not order the Sunday lunch really enjoyed their meals. We have always thoroughly enjoyed the food here so it may have been a one off that it wasn't as good as we expected but the staff were as usual very pleasant and accommodating. When we arrived the place was almost empty but as we were leaving about 4ish it was filling up. We would try Sunday lunch again and hope that it would improve again to old standard.

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mr Reay”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten in most restaurants on the quayside and have walked past this place many times, WHAT A mistake .food and service fabulous. Can't wait to return.

1 Thank Newton R
“Superb! :)”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent restaurant. Only wish I'd found it earlier. I had BBQ ribs followed by Linguini King Prawn. For desserts we shared a selection. All the food was outstanding. The atmosphere was great and the service first class. I highly recommend.

Darlington, United Kingdom
“First time here - Fantastic”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had a family meal here on a Sunday afternoon, we had booked for 4 pm but were running late and asked to reschedule for 4.30 pm, no problem. We hadn't eaten here before now but will definitely be coming back. The service and food was fantastic, atmosphere great and music chilling. All the staff were very friendly, helpful and professional. Thank you to all the staff for a great afternoon.

• Visited April 2014