The Park Gate Hotel
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$104
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$77
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$125
US$101
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$99
US$90
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The New Northumbria Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$96
Priceline
Osborne Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
Orbitz.com
US$91
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Newcastle South Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2013

After walking through the entrance door and into the so called reception my thoughts of this hotel were quickly getting worse and worse. With an electric heater in the corner beaming out a "red light" was I sure it was a hotel or a bro@@@l ???? The rooms were freezing, damp, dated, dirty, the list goes on. There was one cosy dark and dirty shower and toilet between half the rooms in the hotel!!!! The so called walk into the town was a taxi ride, the "rooms to let" sign was questionable. Whoever wrote anything good about this place must be mad. There isn't anything good about it. Awful awful awful!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 25 January 2013

If you're a group of guys and/or gals heading for a night out in Newcastle, looking for a base to put your head down at the end of the night then West Park Hotel is the place for you. Newcastle city centre is located within close proximety and you can easilly walk it in 5-10 minutes.

Don't get me wrong the place isn't well maintained, with quite alot to be desired for but for the budget concious like myself who are literally looking for somewhere to sleep then you can't go wrong!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank jtrobinson
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We went for my boyfriends 21st! As there was a group of us we were worried we would we be noisy etc. andy couldnt have been any nicer. Provided information about where to go, phoned us taxis. The rules were dont break anything and have as much fun as u can! The lounge was available to party in before and after our night out. If your looking for a party venue close to the nightlife this is the place. We Will defo b back. Yeah the rooms weee basic and werent en suite but the toilets were no where near as bad as these people are making out! U dont need a princess pad when your partying for the weekend!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Sarahp2003
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I would never stay at this hotel again, there was human waste splatted all over the rooms and cigerette ends all over the floor. The bedding wasnt washed and all the beds was broke, there was no heating and it was freezing through the whole duration of our stay. To make matters worse their is a brothel down the road where they sell ketamine. DO NOT STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jay H
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I stayed in this hotel for the great north run.
It is advertised as having parking. It doesn't. I was told to park in the public car park opposite and that it was safe and secure.
My car got really badly vandalised on the last night of my stay. The manager didn't want to know.
On top of all this, on the weekend I stopped there was an argument between a guest and the owner. Shouting, slamming doors etc.
It is cheap, but even if someone said I could stay for free I wouldn't

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple