“Rubbish customer service and watch out for the sharp screws!!”
Review of Pasqualino's Bar and Pizzeria - CLOSED

Pasqualino's Bar and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Rubbish customer service and watch out for the sharp screws!!”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Food was relatively nice but the table managed to ruin one jumper and sliced a finger open! On further inspection it had a couple of sharp screws sticking out of it. We highlighted it to staff but the response was 'we're sorry but it wasn't our fault'!!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank JoRo_2011

Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“Seafood Risotto”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I often call into this friendly restaurant for spot of Lunch on a work day. Usually opting for one of the marvelous well priced Pizza's. No doubt about it, you cannot find a better Traditional Pizza in Newcastle. However, this day I decided to venture off-piste and opt for something from their daily special's board. The seafood Risotto was astounding! Quite simply the best Risotto I've ever tasted. I don't generally make the effort to write reviews. However, 2 days later, my taste buds revel in anticipation as and I head back into town on my day off work for more.

• Visited September 2013
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

On a daytrip with our family of 4 tried the lunchtime offer of 2 courses for £6.95. One starter,three pizzas,one pasta and three ice creams plus drinks all in for £35 was good value. The starter of Bresaola was disappointing but the pizza and pasta dish were excellent and tubs of luxury ice cream good. Worth a try.

• Visited August 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“What a Surprise?”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I've lost count of how many occasions we have walked past this restaurant even when we have been going to the theatre. My daughter picked up on the vegetarian selection on the menu and opted to eat here. We were very impressed. The service was excellent. very friendly and efficient. The menu choices were very good and at 2 courses for £8.95 who can complain?

We had a clear view of the open kitchen and the effort which was being made in the food preparation.

The surprise came when the food arrived. It was superb. The portions were not huge but the quality was akin to genuine Italian cooking. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
Ashington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

My friend and I visited Pasqualino's before seeing Blood Brothers. I had lasagne which I have to say is the worst I have ever had. It was tasteless and dry. My friend had pasta with a cheesy sauce and it was the same. By the time she had eaten half of the meal, there was no sauce left. We did pass our comments to the waitress but no action was taken. We will never go there again.

• Visited June 2013