“Best in the City”

Ranked #163 of 1,293 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Price range: US$1 - US$21
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Solomons Has been established since 1992 and is a family run business providing exceptional Punjabi & Kashmiri Indian Cuisine and quality of service second to none. We would like to welcome you to experience our rich and opulent surroundings with your family and friends Our menu has a great selection of authentic Halal food from the Indian Punjabi and Kashmiri Regions with an excellent choice of vegetarian food. We pride ourselves in using the finest ingredients, cooked to perfection, ensuring a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I have been to Solomoms Dhaba on numerous occasions and they never fail to please, a delightful menu, service that's second to none and superb food what more can you ask for?

2  Thank jan s

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We ate here last night and had a great meal. The menu offers a great range of traditional dishes and specials. The service was very good and the it was great value. A hidden gem!

2  Thank Steve U
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have been here on several occasions, the food is always amazing! I recommend the cod starter!! Very friendly staff & always there to help. I would suggest going in smaller groups or as a couple only because they do seem to struggle if you are with a large group of people.

3  Thank SarahMcC25
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Myself and my partner are frequent visitors of Solomon's and love the food, and usually the staff are spot on, there is a young lad who is always polite and courteous and looks after you and the food is amazing.

We visited Solomon's at around 7:30pm on Saturday night and had booked a table, they were completely understaffed and had 2 incredibly rude waitresses on who weren't polite in the slightest.

When we finally got seated we had to ask for a jug of tap water 3 times before it was brought over in the middle of the meal despite asking for it at the start of the meal.

It's such a shame as the food is incredible, the waitresses just let the place down.

3  Thank barbara s
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I just live near to solomon dhaba and one everyweek I will have dinner at this restaurant. All the foods are absolutely delicious especially the curry. I like Karahi Balti (punjabi style). The waiter (I don't know his name) was very helpful regarding choice of the foods.

4  Thank Amirul Azha S