What a great time. Booked to stay the New Years Eve and attend the Hogmanay Ball. From start to finish the event was faultless and we will book to return next year. I cannot recommend this event highly enough if you want to have a great New Years Eve. The staff were brilliant, always helpful and provided excellent service, we wanted for nothing. The food was excellent, well presented and good quality. Entertainment was a Ceilidh followed by a Disco, both filled the floor to finish off the perfect night. We went for the Hogmanay Ball but also stayed the night, room was clean and tidy, while breakfast continued the high standards of the night before with a comprehensive choice that was well presented. Thank you to everyone at the hotel and the party goers for a great night, we look forward to seeing you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from Grand Central Station, the County Hotel is perfect for shopping, sporting and cultural events, and visiting the world-famous Hadrian's Wall. A magnificent Grade II Listed Victorian, the hotel is the ideal base for shopping, concerts and other cultural events, with attractions from Roman remains to the legendary St James' Park within a short drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your County Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- County Hotel, Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- County Hotel By Thistle Newcastle
- County Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne