I went today for Sunday Lunch it was awful the cutlery was dirty on the table, the staff were very slow and the food was shocking, very small portions and the main beef dinner was shocking the beef was red and undercooked and the vegetables were cold it took a while for them to serve us the beef dinner. my fiancee felt ill after having his Sunday lunch wont go back here again. I recommend to other travellers not to go for Sunday lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from Grand Central Station, the County Hotel is perfect for shopping, sporting and cultural events, and visiting the world-famous Hadrian's Wall. A magnificent Grade II Listed Victorian, the hotel is the ideal base for shopping, concerts and other cultural events, with attractions from Roman remains to the legendary St James' Park within a short drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Priceline, LateRooms, Lastminute, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your County Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- County Hotel, Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- County Hotel By Thistle Newcastle
- County Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne