This hotel is ideally located next to the central railway station and close to both shopping centres and the theatre district. The staff were friendly and check in was extremely quick and easy. The room was a touch small but was adequate. The bathroom was in contrast to this , absolutely huge. Overall a nice stay , parking was reasonable, although limited in capacity an enjoyable stay and I would use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from Grand Central Station, the County Hotel is perfect for shopping, sporting and cultural events, and visiting the world-famous Hadrian's Wall. A magnificent Grade II Listed Victorian, the hotel is the ideal base for shopping, concerts and other cultural events, with attractions from Roman remains to the legendary St James' Park within a short drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your County Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- County Hotel, Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- County Hotel By Thistle Newcastle
- County Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne