Nice and clean, good food and really pleasant staff.
Lot of building work going on at the moment so access is a little impeded.
The main drawback was the late nice music and a really heavy bass from various nightclubs, and I was on the top floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from Grand Central Station, the County Hotel is perfect for shopping, sporting and cultural events, and visiting the world-famous Hadrian's Wall. A magnificent Grade II Listed Victorian, the hotel is the ideal base for shopping, concerts and other cultural events, with attractions from Roman remains to the legendary St James' Park within a short drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, LateRooms, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your County Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- County Hotel, Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- County Hotel By Thistle Newcastle
- County Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne