Hotel Indigo Newcastle
US$79
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$63
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$96
US$93
  • Breakfast included
US$88
US$73
Sandman Newcastle
  • Restaurant
Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$114
US$110
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$94
US$90
Priceline
easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$34
    Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
    US$69
    US$61
    US$90
    US$86
    2,416 results
    All reviewsthe marco pierre white restaurantcomplimentary mini barbalcony roomaveda toiletriesmpw restaurantassembly roomskit katrainfall showercity centrecar parkbottle of proseccolovely hoteltrain stationfront of housereception staffsaturday nightwalk in shower
    Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed over to go to The Stranglers concert plus celebrating a 40th and 50th birthday. The staff here are excellent+, really friendly. I have booked a king bed executive room and at the reception desk I was informed that we had been upgraded. The room itself was very nice and clean but, the executive room is standard size as a room and, we had been upgraded ?? I think not. Breakfast is nice but, a couple of things need to be sorted. I had to go on the search for toast and when I found it she did finally fetch it over. I had to stand with my plate full of breakfast whilst an egg was cooked. Other than that, would I stay again. Yes I would.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
    Mark W, Manager at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Hello Allan726

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I hope the concert and celebrations went well.

Apologies for the service you received during breakfast. I have passed these comments over to our Restaurant Manager. I hope this does not affect you from staying at our hotel.

We hope to see you again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I booked this hotel,following a good experience at the Hotel Indigo, Liverpool.
    The hotel is really modern and very centrally located, with car parking at the rear.
    At check-in the staff were lovely and welcoming. They made us feel important and offered good advice for local attractions and restaurants. It was our anniversary and we were greeted with a card and glasses of bubbly. It was very much appreciated.
    The rooms are spacious, well equipped and the tastefully decorated.
    We especially liked the bed as it was very comfortable.

I will definitely return to this hotel in the summer.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony, especially in the summer.
    • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
    Mark W, Manager at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Hi elisecole,

Many thanks for taking the time to contribute such an amazing review of Hotel Indigo Newcastle. We are so glad you will be returning to stay with us again. See you soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed here for my birthday with the wife service and staff were really good ,although after arriving sat down and was told that where i was sitting was reserved for people having afternoon tea,i dont know where else they expected us to sit maybe up in our room,booked dinner in marco pierre whites restaurant had steak and a prawn cocktail,the prawns wete like rubber and i could not eat them,when asked if everything was ok by the waiter,isaid no the prawns taste and texture was awful and i cant eat them but got little response,was looking forward to the amazing steaks i had heard about only to recieve a very small tasteless fillet,very disappointed,bed in the room was rock hard,and breakfast was very poor ordered poached eggs with mine both eggs wernt cooked enough and raw inside,3. Michelen stars and they cant do a prawn cocktail or poach an egg ,room 160 pounds dinner 170 pounds 12pounds to park the car, never again much better restaurants and hotels to stay at in north east for half the price

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
    IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear tangers2013,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments regarding your stay with us. Please accept our sincere apology for the overall dissatisfaction you experienced and we regret our hotel did not live up to your expectations in some aspects of your stay. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. We have taken note of your comments and have shared these with our management team to review and make necessary improvements accordingly.

While we understand that your stay was less than satisfactory, we hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Joel B
    Case Manager
    IHGCare

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stay here regularly through work. Don't like staying anywhere else. The staff are lovely and add that extra bit of customer service. Don't eat here often, expensive and not too happy with the service charge -it is described as optional but I personally don't feel comfortable asking for it to be removed.....but when you've only had coffee in the bar area!! I always leave a note for the cleaners asking for tea bags as I don't drink coffee, they sometimes leave them but don't think to leave milk to go with them. Another tiny gripe is that they put towels back as clean when I've left them on the floor cos they're dirty! Even so, like I said, I stay here out of choice, so nothing puts me off that much.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with a proper window not a sky lite.
    • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Hi Geraldine,

Thank you for the nice review of Hotel Indigo Newcastle. I am extremely pleased that you enjoy staying with us and find our customer service to be great.
    I must apologise for the regrettable drop in standards you have experienced from our Housekeeping department. I shall speak to our Housekeeping Manager and ensure that in future your towels are taken care of properly and the dirty towels are replaced as they should be.
    If you would like anymore tea or milk during future stays please do not hesitate to contact us. We have reception staff, who are more than willing to help, available 24/7.
    We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We had a lovely one night stay here at the weekend. All the staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean and the complimentary snacks in the minibar are a nice touch. I'd happily come back again!

Room Tip: We were in room 127 which is right by the fitness studio for anyone who wants easy access to the gym.
    • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
    Mark W, Manager at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Hi ellie84London,

Thank you for taking the time to contribute such a lovely review of your recent stay at Hotel Indigo Newcastle. We look forward to seeing you again soon.