Hotel Indigo Newcastle
US$79
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$63
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$96
US$93
Staybridge.com
  • Breakfast included
US$88
US$73
Sandman Newcastle
  • Restaurant
Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$114
US$110
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$94
US$90
Priceline
easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$34
    Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
    US$69
    US$61
    US$90
    US$86
    2,416 results
    All reviewsthe marco pierre white restaurantcomplimentary mini barbalcony roomaveda toiletriesmpw restaurantassembly roomskit katrainfall showercity centrecar parkbottle of proseccolovely hoteltrain stationfront of housereception staffsaturday nightwalk in shower
    Reviewed 15 July 2014

First stay in this hotel (it had been recommended) and I can see why. Room was very clean and comfortable. Speakers in the bathroom were an unusual novelty and the complimentary stocked fridge was good too. Location is excellent for access to the city centre or train station and despite being so near the busy areas of the centre the rooms were quiet. (It was a Monday night so I can't say what it would be like at the weekend.) I didn't have the chance to try the Marco Pierre White restaurant but the food at breakfast was very tasty.
    But what makes this hotel stand out for me above others I have stayed in are the very friendly and helpful staff. I'm planning to use this hotel again for future visits to Newcastle.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
    paul B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear vecchiaia

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Its always pleasing to read that our team stand out.

Can I also thank the person who recommended the hotel to you and do look forward to welcoming you both back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I joined my husband at the Indigo on Friday and relieved a warm welcome from the front of house staff. It had been my husbands birthday the previous week and I emailed the hotel to see if an upgrade was possible, I received a quick positive response and we were given a lovely room with a balcony. The whole experience was fab and we will definitely be going back, soon!!
    Thank you again to all of the lovely staff!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Honor K

Many thanks for your great review of our hotel. I was really pleased to read that the team responded to your request quickly.

I do look forward to welcoming you back soon to the hotel.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The customer service at this hotel was faultless and nothing was too much trouble. The friendly and helpful staff make this hotel. I really enjoyed our stay (especially the room service breakfasts) and I'd happily stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank awayuk
    paul B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear awayuk

Many Thanks for your 5* review of our hotel. I was really pleased to read that its the staff that make this a great place to stay.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We are starting our trek along Hadrian's Wall and stayed at the Hotel Indigo. The staff have gone out of their way to direct us to local points of interest which was very much appreciated. The rooms are modern, clean and comfortable! Great stay!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear jsimmill

Many thanks for your 5* review of our hotel. I was really pleased to read that the team went out of there way to direct you to some off Newcastle's points of interest.

I do hope you enjoyed your trek and the beautiful scenery along the way.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

What can I say? This has to be one of the nicest hotels I have stated in. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are awesome, we were staying in the exec rooms on floor 4, they even had their own balcony. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable, nice touch of a stocked fridge with water, soft drinks and nibbles. We ate in the Marci Pierre White restuarant and it was amazing, would definately eat here again. Hotel is in a great location with most amenities very close by, so great for shopping, theatres and restaurants and bars. If I have to stay in Newcastle again, I will definately stay again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
    paul B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Shello

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. Its great to read when guests have an amazing stay with us. I am glad that you got to try the Marco Pierre White restaurant, and that you would book again.