“Yet another fantastic afternoon tea!”

Marco Pierre White Steakhouse
Price range: US$24 - US$71
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill is located in the city centre of Newcastle. The menu has everything you would imagine from a traditional steak house with the superior quality you would expect from Marco Pierre White.
Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Yet another fantastic afternoon tea!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Our party of 4 spent the afternoon at Marco Pierre's Steakhouse enjoying afternoon tea.

Everytime a groupon voucher comes on my friends and I get booking. We know that the staff and food are fantastic here.

The selection of sandwiches, scones and cakes were very impressive. We did struggle to finish but staff were very happy to wrap up the cakes for us to take home.

We ordered glasses of prosecco (not included in the deal) but they came to the table and were not cold enough. Staff were happy to replace them. As they had been very busy they didn't have any bottles sufficiently chilled so we were lucky enough to recieve champagne at no extra cost.

I wouldn't hesitate to book again and I love this place!

1 Thank expectthebest

Amsterdam
“Foo is good”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Hey!
Not cheap, but good.. Yes, not cheap, BUT good!! Get that? It's good!!

Great staff who attend carefully without being pushy.
Toilets are not filthy(as described by one reviewer)
Good range of food on offer - not just one type/style/theme.

Keep hearing people say "wow" as their food is brought to their table - I said the same btw!!

1 Thank Wodjer
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food, Fantastic Service, Surprise Newcastle's Best Restaurant!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We booked a meal very last minute before going to a show, it was a fantastic experience from beginning to end! We arrived late, it wasn't an issue we were shown to our table immediately where we were served by a fantastic waitress (ERIN).

She was so attentive, kept our drinks topped up, made sure we know all of the offers available and ensured every course met with our expectations. Which of course it did, the food was first class and the steak was cooked perfectly and clearly rested well.

Great Service, Great Staff, Great Food, Great Atmosphere and Great Cocktails! If I am ever in Newcastle again I will definitely be back! Thanks!

2 Thank daveo1984
“Gorgeous!!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Fabulous meal and fabulous food, what a truly amazing piece of steak, the staff were friendly, attentive and we couldn't have asked for anymore. Well maybe Marco pierre white cooking my dinner! Certainly will be coming back no question. Great restaurant!!!

1 Thank LadyMJewitt
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Another great meal!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

This will be the fourth time I have been here and I have never been disappointed. Orders were taken promptly and efficiently. The food was amazing as always and the staff were so very friendly. I have always felt, if you're friendly to the staff then you will get a friendly response. I would recommend this restaurant to all of my social circle!!
Thank you to all the staff!!!

1 Thank Th3D0ct0r