“Best curry around”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Been to various indian restaurants but always return to this one no other restaurant matches it curry and other meals

1  Thank Dennis D

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Had a family meal here on a Friday night. Not always easy with an 11 month old in tow. Staff were amazingly helpful, friendly and extremely welcoming. The high chair they produced was cleaner than anything the baby has used in other restaurants.
The food was divine - tasty, fresh and with wonderful flavours.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and they gave us the best of attention without being over powering.
I hope my family give me the chance to have another chance to eat here soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We've been using this restaurant since it first opened. The quality of food has steadily declined over time and although we still go for meals for birthdays, anniversaries etc. the atmosphere is less "pleasant" than it used to be.

We still have a takeaway once or twice a fortnight but the chicken (breast) quality is becoming quite "fatty" and not the sort of chicken breast I want to eat. We've enquired about the chicken breast quality before (as I don't believe some of it is actuallty breast at all), but we've been told that they only use chicken breast and no other parts of the chicken.

It is such a shame because when this restaurant and takeaway opened it was the best indian food I had ever had in many years of eating indian curries. Alas! Nothing stays the same, unfortunately.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Have never had a bad meal here. Good food, good service, location is good with plenty of parking, highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have been to this restaurant so many times with friends and family but always forget to write a review, but it's about time I did because it deserves a good one!
The food is always excellent, I would particularly recommend the chicken chaat, one of the tastiest things I've ever had in any restaurant, I sometimes order it as a main course due to its amazing taste!
The £12 special is very good value as well, as long as you get there before 7pm Sunday to Thursday. As mentioned before, I have been many times and will continue to visit regularly in the future, delicious!