Jurys Inn Newcastle
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
County Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Hampton By Hilton Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Breakfast included
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Restaurant
Friars Gate Luxury Apartments(Newcastle upon Tyne)
Average 3/5
  • Spa
Copthorne Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Newcastle Quayside(Newcastle upon Tyne)
2,549 results
All reviewstrain stationlife centrestag and hen partiesbusiness tripcentral locationclean hotelminute walkcar parklovely hotelwould stay againbuffet breakfastchecking inreception staffstayed for one nightexcellent staygood nights sleepcomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I've been staying in Newcastle for a few months for work but this had been my first stay at a Jurys. Apart from being unable to get into any room that I was allocated due to an antequated key card system without having to bang vigorously on the battery pack, the phone at the side of the lifts not connecting to reception when unable to get into my room at all, the paper thin towels, no air conditioning or heat in the radiators, there was not much wrong. Breakfasts were good. Assistant manager offered me a coffee when I checked out but as I was running for the Metro it was too little too late. I've informed my employers that I will never be entertaining this chain again.

• Stayed: October 2013
Thomas C, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, Im dissapointed to hear that your did not enjoy your stay with us. Please can you contact me directly so I can investigate further. Thomas_Carter@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Overall great hotel. Staff very polite. Check in staff very accommodating for my family, Floor 7 has some rooms that look to be re-furbed - great views, comfy beds, lovely shower.

Lot of stag & hens in the hotel but there usually is here.

Hotel bar is expensive but enjoyable, gorgeous lagers.

Breakfast is one of the better buffet brekkies in Newcastle (all good quality food & a lot of selection).

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your review, Im glad to hear you enjoyed your visit, especially our all you can eat buffet. I will ensure to pass your positive comments onto our front desk staff.

I look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

My Mum and I stayed at this hotel for one night after going to a concert at Metro Radio arena. On arrival we asked where to park and a very unwilling receptionist gave us a small piece of paper with very poor 'directions' on. He gave us no further information. After finally finding the car park and going back to the hotel the same man checked us in and gave us yet another piece of paper with our room number on. He did not once explain to us what time breakfast was, how to get to our room or anything we needed to know. We had travelled down from Derby and hadn't eaten all day so therefore we were both quite hungry after the concert. We went to order food at the bar to be told by one member of staff that they were doing room service only which would cost us £4.50 and another member of staff that they were doing food at the bar and no room service. I then wanted to speak to the manager however couldn't as he was arguing with another visitor and therefore had to speak to the assistant manager who was extremely rude and decided to argue with me about anything he could. None of the staff knew what they were doing and all of them seemed to have a 'can't be bothered' attitude. After arguing with the assistant manager for at least 5 minutes, he finally realised he was in the wrong and agreed to let us order food at the bar. The bar staff were clearly not pleased about this as they took our orders in a very rude manner and rolled their eyes at everything we requested. We ordered our 'complimentary' paper for the morning, which we then didn't recieve. We did not know whether the water and biscuits in the room were complimentary as we weren't told anything. The hotel was busy however this is not an excuse for poor customer service and as hotel staff I would personally say that this is the main quality they should have. We were both very annoyed with the quality of this hotel and noticed that quite a few other visitors felt the same way. I would not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. Here at Jurys Inn we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service. Im dissapointed that these standards were not met during your visit.

Please can you contact me directly so I can investigate further. Thomas_carter@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We stayed here for one night as it was convenient for a show and not too far away from the venue. Bedroom was clean bathroom adequate however the room became quite stuffy during the night. We didn't hear any loud road noise nor noise from and late night guests returning to the hotel. Being a Friday night I expected it to be rather noisy but was very quiet. I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Im glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that you plan to return.

Please ensure to let me know when you have your next booking in Newcastle

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Having booked well in advance and a long journey, I arrived at the hotel at 11pm. I went through the fog of smoke at the entrance of the hotel, to find that the hotel was overbooked and i didn't have a room. I was sent to another hotel where Jurys hadn't bothered to book alternative accommodation. Avoid this hotel as you'll be very disappointed with the joke that masks as service. Rubbish!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Please can you contact me directly so I can investigate futher thomas_carter@jurysinns.com