“top hotel for sight seeing and partying”

Jurys Inn Newcastle
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Travelled by train, you can see the hotel when entering the station from the south, a quick 5minute walk to the hotel, arrived veryearly so the check in staff who were very friendly took our cases and put them in left luggage, off we went to explore Newcastle.
when we finally checked in in the afternoon again the check in staff were very helpful, we were given a room on the top floor 7. never heard any noise from any of the other guest all weekend.
the room very smart, clean, comfy bed, power shower, and warm.
we had evening meal in the hotels restaurant excellent, breakfast on both days again excellent.
check out no problem.
would 100% use this hotel when visiting Newcastle.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the higher floors
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank saladdays50
Thomas C, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, Im delighted your enjoyed your stay, especially your evening meal and breakfast. I will ensure to pass your comments to the rest of team

I look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here several times now both for business & leisure & every time it has been faultless. Spotless comfortable bedrooms & attentive service by every member of staff & management I engaged. I recommend this hotel to friends & family all the time & I will continue to do so after yet another great weekend. Keep it up Jury's.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Thomas C, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. As a regular guest with Jurys please ensure to join our reward programme by visiting http://www.jurysinns.com/jurysrewards?gclid=CJCO_fKdlroCFcbLtAodqR0A1Q so that you can start benefiting from the fantastic rewards.

I look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 13 October 2013

After arriving late at Jurys Inn I was immediately attended too feeling very welcomed by all staff on the front desk and there friendly nature was present throughout my stay.

Being situated in the centre of Newcaslte made easy access to all the cultural nightlife, great recommended restaurants and much more.

Breakfast was an ease, lovely set out meeting everyone’s needs and acquirements.

Our room was large and well-appointed very comfortable, bed, bathroom, wardrobe space and complimentary goodies were brilliant.

A very well maintained hotel!

Will defiantly stay here again, recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will recommend us to friends and family

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here last Saturday 5th October, was absolutely amazing - best hotel in the city, checking was really great couldn't help me enough, customer service was brilliant, rooms spotless and had a great night in Newcastle - couldn't fault my stay, hope to be back soon

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and the exceptional customer service we offer. I look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Stayed at the Jurys Inn Newcastle recently for a night out with friends up from London. I chose this hotel because of its excellent location to the city centre and it is just around the corner from Central Station. Check in was quick and efficient and the reception staff were very friendly. the room was spotless and was of a decent size, Overall the hotel is very well appointed and comfortable with a nice bar area. This was my first stay at a Jurys Inn as I usually stay at Hiltons and I was really impressed with it. I would definitely consider staying at this hotel and other Jurys hotels in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and plan to return. I will ensure to pass your feedback on to the rest of the team

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Great hotel perfect location staff were very friendly I will be staying again the stake Nd chips aye had was the best av ever had really enjoyed it And. Neil on reception was really freindly and helpfull it has a really good bar and restaurant. The views r nice rooms r very clean and room service was good aswell.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, I will ensure to pass your positive feedback to Neil

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I was recently in Newcastle working away on a business when i stayed at the Jury's Inn hotel in Newcastle. All I can really say it was a great experience, the city has an excellent night life and i would recommend that everyone stay in Newcastle at least once. The hotel I stayed in was excellent. The food was delicious and full of flavour. The bar had an excellent range of beverages to choose from. The room was well represented and the bed was very comfortable. The staff are very helpful and friendly, especially when I haven't stayed in Newcastle before. I would definitely stay in Newcastle and stay with Jury's in again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We recently updated our menus for the winter season so Im glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newcastle upon Tyne
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Ci...
#16 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle
#20 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne
Jurys Inn Newcastle Gateshead Quays
Sandman Signature Newcastle Hotel
Sandman Signature Newcastle Hote...
#25 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne
Hotel Indigo Newcastle
Hotel Indigo Newcastle
#7 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne

Been to Jurys Inn Newcastle? Share your experiences!