“Perfect stay”

Jurys Inn Newcastle
Reviewed 11 November 2013

After having a bad experience at another hotel we decided to look elsewhere, we found the jury's inn and what a pleasant experience. The staff were friendly, polite and very helpful, the rooms were very clean and could not fault the service or the location. Would definitely stay there again and it will be the first hotel I check for when going on my next visit to Newcastle

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Thomas C, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, Im glad to hear you enjoyed your first visit with you. I will ensure to pass your fantistic feedback to the rest of the team.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

My work booked me into this hotel, which was my first ever time with them. Only down side is that the hotel doesn't have any parking. You have to use either street parking or a area which they recommend. No issues though. The food was good, again typical, a buffet, but the selection and amount were very good. Nice clean hotel and well worth the rate I paid.

Room Tip: No issues there all good.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Thomas C, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will ensure to pass your comments onto the rest of the team

I look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stayed here on a Saturday night after the theatre and it really ticked all the boxes. Comfy bed, good breakfast, very clean and even an interesting view! Not as pleasant a walk from town as it is to the Gateshead Jurys, but a nice hotel and would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: High floors seem to be less noisy
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CJANDRU
Thomas C, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Dear Guest

Your positive review is very much appreciated, im glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, especially our modern bedrooms.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I stayed here couple of weeks back. The property is located at the heart of Newcastle. You are bang in the middle of the town and you have access to any thing within 10 minutes walk. Good pubs and restaurants are aplenty nearby.

The breakfast is good, rooms are clean. TV has limited channels. Overall its good for a couple of nights.Small rooms.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, im glad to hear you enjoyed your visit with us. I hope you choose to visit us again soon

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Have stayed here so many times over the last 5 years, I cannot remember the exact number. Excellent for the Station and just a short walk to the City centre. We use it as it is close to our daughter's flat and we always ask for a high floor to avoid the many Stag and Hen groups who stay here. On the one occasion we had to call security for help with a noisy neighbour, they were very prompt and very helpful. This was the only time we have had to book our room with a third party site as, usually, Jury's Inn own site offers as good a deal as elsewhere, or will price match. On this occasion, the main site had no rooms available, but did all they could to help and the reception staff ensured my loyalty points were added when we checked in. Great breakfast was included this time (we do not always eat here), free newspaper of our choice, comfy bed and clean bathroom - who could want more.

Room Tip: Top floors offer quieter rooms at the weekend.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, Im glad to hear you visit us regulary and make the most of our city centre location. I will ensure to pass your feedback to the rest of the staff.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Stayed late September and had a terrific stay. Everything was perfect from start to finish. The rooms were very comfortable with the little added extras that always help. Thanks to all the staff for making my stay such a pleasant experience, I'll be returning soon.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am delighted to hear that you will be choosing us again in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice now even though I live local. The first time was with my partner following an evening at the Metro arena which is only a couple of minutes walk away so fantastic to go back after an event and not have the hassle of getting a taxi. All of the staff were fantastic so I wouldn't like to single any out to disappoint the names I didn't get. The duty manager seemed to be very active as he was there on the evening at check in ensuring everyone was catered for and even at breakfast making sure everything ran like a Swiss watch which it did.
Our room was very clean and for the price exceptional value for money. We seemed to be in an area of the hotel that was quiet as I had a great nights sleep.
The second time a stayed was with a group of male friends who had travelled up for the weekend. At check in the staff were very friendly even though they clearly new we were on a lads weekend, they did remind us several times it was a family hotel and noise would not be tolerated which I guess is only fair. The same duty manager was on from my previous stay and actually remembered my face which was nice and joked suggesting I was having a completely different night to last time so clearly remembered me, he also reminded us to be respectful to the other guests when we arrived back. However he made some good recommendations for us and was able to get us on the guest list for 2 of the main clubs which was great. When we got back to the hotel it was clear the reception staff grouped like minded groups together in the hotel as it was a little louder than my first stay with people being a little heavy with the doors but nothing over the top. As we missed breakfast the following morning we decided to have an early evening meal in the restaurant which was extremely nice and the chef's clearly but a lot of effort in to the menu and presentation of all the dishes. Not one of us were disappointed and were very full, you could even say the meals were a little too classy for us on this occasion. Both stays were great and I would strongly recommend anyone to stay at this well ran hotel.

Room Tip: both the rooms I stayed in were very similar and I wouldn't have an issue staying in either agai...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, Im glad to hear your a regular guest. Here at Jurys Inn we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service. I will ensure to share your review with the rest of the staff which Im sure they will appreciate.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon