2,814 results
All reviewstrain stationlife centrestag and hen partiesbusiness tripcentral locationclean hotelminute walkcar parklovely hotelwould stay againbuffet breakfastchecking inreception staffstayed for one nightgood nights sleepcomfy bedsaturday night
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I stayed at stayed at Jurys Inn Newcastle for a night whilst visiting relatives in the region with my partner and daughter. The room was good with everything we needed. It was clean and we had a great view from the 7th Floor. The staff and management were very helpful from checking us in, to spending 5 minutes to make us feel welcome in the bar later in the evening.
The decor in the public areas is lovely and rivals many a bar in town and again was very clean. The location is also extremely convenient; only 5 minutes walk to nearest bars and restaurants. The breakfast buffet was lovely and had plenty of choice and a good selection of fresh fruit and cereals as well as the hot buffet and continental choices.
We parked at a small car park next to the hotel which cost £8 for 24 hours which allowed us to visit the Center for Life the next day so all in all a really lovely trip to Newcastle!

Room Tip: Higher floors get a good view if facing the river and quieter as it is central so expect some traffic noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
OpsManager_JurysInn, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, Im delighted that you received exceptional customer service during your stay, which is one of our core values. Im glad you also enjoyed our breakfast offering.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We were here as I had a course my husband & 2 children (10wk & 6yrs) Were in the room I was breast feeding and needed help storing milk in the fridge lauren was amazing she even let us have the room till 5pm so we could She really wowed me. Also a thanks to Tiffany too x thanks what top class service I thought I was in America it was that great x

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest

Many thanks for your kind words, I will ensure to pass this on to Lauren and Tiffany who will be delighted with your comments.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Returning customer. Was immediately happy to find that, upon arrival, this hotel provides a consistently high, excellent level of accommodation and service. Convenient to the station and a friendly, attentive yet non intrusive staff. I love this hotel, and the staff are always polite and efficient. Was pleasantly surprised to find a small fridge this time in my room, ideal for storing a carton of milk.....I hate UHT milk, and other treats you wish to keep cool. I'm fussy and used to good hotels, and find this an excellent choice. They even factor in that this is a fun city and that, like me, you may be staying out into the early hours, by providing a buffet breakfast up to 11am! Well done you! My only request is that the mirrors in the room should be lowered, or placed differently, so that you can see more, if you know what I mean, ;)

Room Tip: Rooms looking away from the hotel, not into the courtyard probably quieter late at night, as there was a lot of talking going on outside at weekends. Might be the drivers on the taxi rank, or people returning late from clubs.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OpsManager_JurysInn, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the exceptional customer service from our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Got room at special rate £21 room only so certainly cant complain about price!
It's ideally situated for city centre which means outward facing rooms can be a bit noisy but those facing into central courtyard should be better
modern hotel clean and functional but perhaps not for those wanting "charm"
no hotel parking but multi storey car park opposite-should have been reduced rate of £7 overnight as hotel guest have ticket validated-unfortunately no one manning car park office at 11am on a Monday morning so were charged full £12 daily rate at the automated ticket machine-half the price of room rate!
didn't use hotel restaurant or bar so unable to comment
would likely stay again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, im glad to read you enjoyed our city centre location. Sorry to hear that no one was manning the public car park, I will ensure to pass on your comments to their management.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

A lovely hotel, great reception staff, nice to stay in a hotel away from the groups of guys we seen checking in at hotel.

When first checking in the many groups of men made me feel wary but once in our room and going in/out hotel incredibly safe.

Not too far a walk from town centre and lots nearby including Metro Radio Arena and Life Centre.

Much better, bigger rooms than some of the modern hotels we've stayed in nearby! Loved having a bath as well (plus shower is available - it's a big bathroom and v big room compared to new build hotels).

Would like to stay here when we are coming in September but can't see any availability which is a shame. 5/5!

Stayed: July 2014
OpsManager_JurysInn, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, im pleased that you were happy with your room allocation and the interior design, especially our bathrooms. With regards to your up coming visit to Newcastle, we do have a sister hotel located on the Quayside that may have availability if we are showing as fully booked. Feel free to contact me directly and I can check the availability in both hotels.

Thomas_carter@jurysinns.com