Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$93
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
  • Restaurant
Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$104
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$56
    Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Holiday Inn Newcastle - Gosforth Park(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
    US$78
    HolidayInn.com
    US$76
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Hotel du Vin & Bistro Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
    Free cancellation until 04/08
    US$124
    US$120
    • Restaurant
    Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
    US$106
    US$88
    Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$107
    US$87
    • Restaurant
    Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
    US$63
    Priceline
    See what travellers are saying:
    Reviewed 23 February 2014

Lets be straight this place is a dump however as I was on a leaving do with work it serviced a purpose to get my head down at 3am and then up n off home in the morning. The single room was £33 which for a Saturday night is good however this place makes Travelodge look like the Ritz! The room was okay, dull lighting, no toilet but there was a sink, tea/coffee making facilities and they provided a towel. There was a flat screen tv but doesn't work unless you pay an extra £5 so didn't bother. Checked in then went for a shower, a group of lads at Reception were not happy as had been waiting 45 mins for their room but I had no such issues. The shower stank and it was only tepid but again served a purpose. When I went out the bus stop into town is every few mins and opposite the hotel. Number 30 or 31 and is £2.20 into town. The area itself looks very rough so make sure your car is secure. The hotel has free Wi-Fi but I didn't take my ipad for fear of break in. Came back at 2.45am in a taxi advertised on the hotel key which cost £4.75, don't know why people say its miles from the city centre because it isn't. In my drunken state I went to the wrong room, number 9 instead of 8 and unlocked the door with my key, I immediatley realised my mistake and left locking the door behind me! Fortunately no-one was in! The next morning I went for a shower and to my dismay someone had pooed in the shower, totally disgusting so I gave that a miss and reported it to the Reception. He didn't seem bothered as if it was the norm. Went for breakfast which was awful, stale cornflakes, full fat milk and mouldy croissants so skipped that and took a takeaway black coffee. Checked out and reported the key issue but didn't seem that bothered either.

Room Tip: Do not take your wife or girlfriend, they would be gutted
    • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 23 February 2014

Came here with four friends to find our 5 bed room had been double booked and we were moved to a single doubled bed and three bed room. The rooms smelled, shared shower room covered in piss on the floor, stains under mattress. The final straw was the cold shower! Staff very rude and unhelpful. It may be cheap but certainly not worth it. I have never been so appalled and disgusted in all my life at the service we received. Will never be back at that sad excuse of a hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay here! Better spending your money elsewhere.
    • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 2 February 2014

Terrible do not stay here it's vile no toilet in your room shared shower for at least 10 people no fire alarms I cut my hand and didn't even have a first aid box to us or even plasters vile.staff terrible no help at all not beds it's wooden boxes with mattresses on top.miles away from city centre if I had my car I would have slept in that instead.no heating in room or curtains vile vile vile

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
    3  Thank vikki1987xx
    Reviewed 23 January 2014

I stayed here with a friend for one night and it was absolutely awful.On arrival we paid 17 pound for a bedroom with two single beds in.Bedding was clean but very uncomfortable and the bedfames where filthy! On the bedroom walls it looked like there was damp as the walls where marked. It was freezing cold, Had to complain to ask about putting heating on. Building seems like it doesn't get treated well,Never seen one cleaner! Man on desk was hard to understand but was friendly. Must of had a few guests staying when we were there so car park was full,didn't feel right having to park the car behind the building as i didn't know if there was any CCTV back there. The shared bathroom (Shower) on the top floor was disgraceful,very mucky and wasn't getting took care of. Hardly ever used the toilet as it was smelly and people were not flushing after themselves. In our bedroom cupboard we found take away boxes/wrappers what looked like they ha been there awhile. Would Never stay here again and id advise anyone not to either. I would rather pay for a travlelodge or a Priemer inn next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
    3  Thank Amy P
    Reviewed 20 January 2014

Horrible Horrible Place, I wouldn't let it be used to keep my pets in!

PROS -

Cheap (don't be fooled)

CONS -

On arrival asked for £15 each deposits for 6 people
    Smells bad.
    Staff spoke to each other in there own language. (I personally find that rude).
    Mould on mattresses.
    Miles away from the city centre. (1hr 30min walk) 5/6 mins in taxi
    Our mattress had a penis drawn on it, and the other mattress had rude words!
    Dirty marks on walls which looked like someone had spat on them
    Broken blinds
    Parts of the wall falling off
    The shower was dirty
    Windows were painted shut
    Bed was a mattress on top of a wooden box need i say anymore.

We did get our money back, only after telling them we were going to environmental health.
    We told the manager how we felt and asked him what he thought about the mattresses and he tried to blame the cleaner. Iv never seen anything like this, don't know how they are still allowed to be open!

Have a look at my pictures i have uploaded!

Please Please Please don't book this hotel to stay !!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends