Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$118
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$91
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
  • Restaurant
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$111
US$108
Hotels.com
US$101
US$78
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Newcastle - Gosforth Park(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$77
Priceline
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$110
US$93
US$108
US$88
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$77
Priceline
easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$30
Official Hotel Site
    Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

See what travellers are saying:
    Reviewed 25 March 2014

I have mixed feelings about this place. My overall feeling is that it is a terrible establishment. The rooms are quite dirty. There are stains on the walls that could be alcohol, water or any other fluids for that matter. The service is poor and sullen. The place itself is in a quite undesirable area. The building is run down and in a terrible state
    However when i break things down i think maybe it wasn't so bad. The sheets were clean and new, the bathroom suite itself looked new and was very clean. The shower in our room was amazing! like a power shower. The communal and dining areas were very presentable and had sky sports which meant we could watch the football. The breakfast was very good. i have stayed at many hostels and this breakfast stood up against a lot of them. Good selection of cereals, fresh milk, apple juice, orange juice and pineapple juice. all were replenished frequently. Fresh fruit, toast and croissants also.
    Lets be honest, it is a poor place to stay. If you had your choice of establishments to stay at in Newcastle, this place would come pretty far down the list. However for one night, as somewhere to sleep whilst drunk, then it will do.
    This is a place for lads and stag do's and i would say that if you really can’t find anywhere else to stay then I would almost guarantee you would find a room here

Room Tip: The en suites seem to be the best buy. the showers are clean
    • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
    2  Thank Balaban1
    Reviewed 4 March 2014

We were 8 guys and we wanted a room that was cheap for a night. The hotel was classy, the rooms were clean and the best thing about affordable taxis around. The breakfast was good, unlike other expensive hotels. We really enjoyed our stay there and next time we are in Newcastle that’s the place to spend the night.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
    1  Thank Nomia j
    Reviewed 2 March 2014

Two friends and I pre-booked the quad room for a lad’s night out in Newcastle. Where do I start? The reception area was the only reasonably decent thing about the whole establishment! The deeper we delve, the more deplorable the condition. On entering the room we were gob smacked! It was dingy, freezing cold, had a whole in the wall, broken furniture and bed linen which appeared to have seen better days. To put it bluntly it was a hovel! The manger informed us that it would take an hour for the heating to come on, but he could supply us with two calor gas heaters! I can’t believe this establishment is asking people to pay to stay in it, it was a disgrace! We ended up taking our money back and booking somewhere else for only £15 extra per person!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
    3  Thank drwho2014
    Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is the pits there was a hole in the wall the back of the wardrobe had fell off .The room was freezing cold.Me and my two mates had paid £120 for this hole and £15 a head if something was damaged.The guy on the desk said give it an hour to warm up and then he said he would get us calor gas heaters.We had to share a minging shower .So we made him give us a refund on the spot and we then stayed at jurys in the city centre for £150 which included breakfast spot on .Don'r ever go to the Newcastle rooms its very sad place.

1  Thank Dan Hansell
    Reviewed 23 February 2014

Lets be straight this place is a dump however as I was on a leaving do with work it serviced a purpose to get my head down at 3am and then up n off home in the morning. The single room was £33 which for a Saturday night is good however this place makes Travelodge look like the Ritz! The room was okay, dull lighting, no toilet but there was a sink, tea/coffee making facilities and they provided a towel. There was a flat screen tv but doesn't work unless you pay an extra £5 so didn't bother. Checked in then went for a shower, a group of lads at Reception were not happy as had been waiting 45 mins for their room but I had no such issues. The shower stank and it was only tepid but again served a purpose. When I went out the bus stop into town is every few mins and opposite the hotel. Number 30 or 31 and is £2.20 into town. The area itself looks very rough so make sure your car is secure. The hotel has free Wi-Fi but I didn't take my ipad for fear of break in. Came back at 2.45am in a taxi advertised on the hotel key which cost £4.75, don't know why people say its miles from the city centre because it isn't. In my drunken state I went to the wrong room, number 9 instead of 8 and unlocked the door with my key, I immediatley realised my mistake and left locking the door behind me! Fortunately no-one was in! The next morning I went for a shower and to my dismay someone had pooed in the shower, totally disgusting so I gave that a miss and reported it to the Reception. He didn't seem bothered as if it was the norm. Went for breakfast which was awful, stale cornflakes, full fat milk and mouldy croissants so skipped that and took a takeaway black coffee. Checked out and reported the key issue but didn't seem that bothered either.

Room Tip: Do not take your wife or girlfriend, they would be gutted
    • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends