“Best Indian food in the UK!!!”
Review of Kamal Restaurant

Kamal Restaurant
Price range: US$21 - US$28
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani, Balti
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The Kamal Restaurant is set in the heart of the culturally vibrant Arthurs hill area, and it has provided top quality Asian cuisine using authentic methods of cooking for the past 22 years. the restaurant has a bring your own drinks policy allowing you to enjoy your evening with your preffered selection of beers or wines. why not visit the Kamal, soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the sensational food provided by highly experienced chefs, served to you by friendly and professional waiters. come along and let us take care of your evening whether it be with friends or family.
Reviewed 25 July 2014

AMAZING!!! I refuse to eat Indian food nowadays unless it is from this restaurant. I work away and used to previously eat Indian food out regularly (both in the uk and abroad), however I am continually disappointed and have stopped eating Indian food unless it is at kamals. My partner feels the same.
The restaurant itself is lovely as are the staff. We visit that regularly 1 waiter offered us B&B.
Our particular favourites are the rogan josh & garlic chilli balti washed down with a jug of hastily delivered black currant and soda!!!

1  Thank Andy M

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I went to Kamal's on Saturday night to celebrate my sisters 30th birthday with my family, iv only ever only had takeaway from here but its always been nice so decided to come for a sit down meal. I phoned ahead and asked if i could drop my sister’s birthday cake off for them to bring out after the mains and they where very helpful.
From sitting down the waiters where very friendly and professional, we ordered starters and our mains from the substantial menu, the starters came after a short while, they where delicious, there where no complains at all from anybody.
The main courses came out after a short while once the starters where taken away, not too rushed but not a daft long wait. The main courses where absolutely lovely, i highly recommend the Punjabi Lamb, it was delicious, everyone said that it was very good Indian food, The staff brought the birthday cake out in place of the desert menu which was great, we had the cake with coffees, i cannot speak highly enough of the staff, as well as the outstanding food they complete the experience.
The rest of my family said afterwards that they would drive out of their way to come here again for both sit down dining and takeaway, i shall certainly be coming more often.

1  Thank GeordieHorgeRN
Reviewed 20 July 2014

After getting a reccomendation the manager was very kind to deliver outside there area,no extra charge.
What we had delivered was nothing but excellent,just amazing! The only disappointment is my stomach was just not big enough. Just freeze what you dont eat its just as good.
Had six since over a period of weeks and just fabulous.
Please dont change a thing

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Eight of us ate early evening on Friday at this restaurant,all the food was delicious, the atmosphere great,the staff friendly and efficient and because you can take your own alcohol the bill was very reasonable too. I often have a Biriayni and this one was one of the best I have ever eaten. I would recommended Kamal's to anyone .

1  Thank andersjon
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had a very enjoyable meal here, everything from the food, the atmosphere and the service was brilliant! I honestly believe I will never experience anything like it at another restaurant.
I look forward to my next return where I will be able to indulge in such glorious, mouthwatering food.

1  Thank elsafisher